Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells @ Spirit 4/29

last time I saw him was 4 years ago at Twilo...he did the sleepy shit till 4 and them blew the eff up. Meanin, the speakers just exploded...is he like that now? no clue, but I would really like to know. Thanks

Another cp member named "Codica3" did a review from 2003 about one of his shows.

I sounds good to me . I agree that the CD is a little mellow!

howells is amazing. And its only sleppy stuff to people who like their BPM at a super fast base like 130 and above. Last i heard him was with danny t at roxy in sept and i thought he was great i was dancing right away. Between this and willie graff at cielo im gonna have a good friday indeed.

howells is amazing. And its only sleppy stuff to people who like their BPM at a super fast base like 130 and above. Last i heard him was with danny t at roxy in sept and i thought he was great i was dancing right away. Between this and willie graff at cielo im gonna have a good friday indeed.

Is cielo a good spot before or after spirit?

his GU is one of the best in the series.

dont listen to idiots like that

oh please. :rolleyes: are you seriously placing this mix with Sasha's mixes?!

listen to his Nubreed and renaissance mixes. then listen to this GU disc. Howells has made much better mixes in the past. I dont see why everyone is so nuts over this mix, beyond the "if its by _______ it has to be good" syndrome.

oh please. :rolleyes: are you seriously placing this mix with Sasha's mixes?!

listen to his Nubreed and renaissance mixes. then listen to this GU disc. Howells has made much better mixes in the past. I dont see why everyone is so nuts over this mix, beyond the "if its by _______ it has to be good" syndrome.

not at all dude..i was never the biggest howells fan until this comp..

his track selection and mixing are incredible..

it not be as proggy as his older stuff but the tracks are full of flavor..

incredible incredible outing

I found it to be classic funky Howells. He is the only Prog DJ I enjoy. The man spins house music with a progy edge not Trance with a housy edge. I love the first CD the the second is a little dark but good. Tantra 'Hills of Kathmandu' this disco instrumental is money to bad it is just a quick tease but the Howeller can work a crowd with quick teases all night long. I love how it just builds up and then climax to full funky House rocker instead of easy soules crowd pleasing loud banger. I fond this CD to be a good buy and really treasure it. Hopefully Howells will not disappoint this Friday and all the grooves will be funky chunky and danceable.

I heard him @ BED in Miami and his CD is nothing like he is live. Just be prepared to stay late... at the beginning your just listening to really good music, amazing mixes, having a good time - then, the explosion occurs and he just goes insane & you can't stop dancing....quality