Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got banned from TA!!! :)

funketeer

Fucking awesome!!! I don't know if many of you know about this mormon institution called Trance Addict...I know some of you post there. The fucking geeks they have as moderators are a bunch of pussies, they run the place like a daycare center...nothing less of a dictatorship.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I started questioning their way of running things only as an experiment and boom...10 minutes later, banned!

:laugh2:

That's why CP is the mother of all boards...all other boards are just a bunch of lamos, stupid little bitches...I don't care about TA, I started posting there only to wreak havok, as far as I'm concerned they can all slurp on a schlong.

Fuck Trance Addict...viva la CP! :clap2:

Fucking awesome!!! I don't know if many of you know about this mormon institution called Trance Addict...I know some of you post there. The fucking geeks they have as moderators are a bunch of pussies, they run the place like a daycare center...nothing less of a dictatorship.

I started questioning their way of running things only as an experiment and boom...10 minutes later, banned!

:laugh2:

That's why CP is the mother of all boards...all other boards are just a bunch of lamos, stupid little bitches...I don't care about TA, I started posting there only to wreak havok, as far as I'm concerned they can all slurp on a schlong.

Fuck Trance Addict...viva la CP! :clap2:

Now why in the heck would you do that?, Sounded like you were just looking for trouble in there, Heh.

I agree.. Shit over there is run by NAzi's but I only like it more because Trance is my #1 fav. Hence why I post whore over there.

Neo is a dick.. everyone knows that. And UWM is a fag for backing up Scott.

Our local forum mod blows. But w/e. Right on FUNK for getting banned

I agree.. Shit over there is run by NAzi's but I only like it more because Trance is my #1 fav. Hence why I post whore over there.

Neo is a dick.. everyone knows that. And UWM is a fag for backing up Scott.

Our local forum mod blows. But w/e. Right on FUNK for getting banned

What's a girl like you doing on a messageboard like that? ;)

Honestly, I knew they were going to ban me when i threw that post...it wasn't ike very offensive or anything, it was just questioning their way of doing things...they got it all wrong and personally, I have no business there...I'll get my trance info right here at home... "El despinguelandia punto com"

:biggrin:

Figures. :rolleyes:

I havent stepped back much in there because though some of the peeps

are cool, the mods and some other anal, geeky sonsofbitches

get on my nerves, and I dont need to be in a forum feeling like that.

I'll do a virtual bitchslap!

bitchslapped1.gif

they have complete control over what's being posted...what's the use of posting??? fuck them pussy ass bitches!!!! :laugh:

Damon, I can't believe you're still there...I mnean, you cal them all kinds of names and shit...what was that shit you said to the chinese guy "Open your slit eyes"????

good riddance...TA is a waste of bandwith :yuck:

I dont know, I guess Im just one of those peeps who are hated but loved at the same time, but dont worry bro, u only got suspended so, u will be back, fricken drama has to calm down sooner or later

Damon, I can't believe you're still there...I mnean, you cal them all kinds of names and shit...what was that shit you said to the chinese guy "Open your slit eyes"????

good riddance...TA is a waste of bandwith :yuck:

HeH.. TA is not what it used to be anymore, I guess you'd have to be in it since the beginning of time to really understand and get what it's all about.. ;-), I mean you can't compare CP with TA in any way or format.. over there everyone is connected mostly by the music, here is just whatever feels your shoes and that's it :pint: