Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got banned from TA!!! :)

funketeer

HeH.. TA is not what it used to be anymore, I guess you'd have to be in it since the beginning of time to really understand and get what it's all about.. ;-), I mean you can't compare CP with TA in any way or format.. over there everyone is connected mostly by the music, here is just whatever feels your shoes and that's it :pint:

see...that's where you're wrong, here is more about everything...there is all about the mods, who by the way are a bunch of needledicks...I did what I did knowing that I was going to get banned...suspended or whatever the fuck it was...the problem with that board is the combination of Atlanta and Miami on a single board...honestly, what the fuck does Atlanta have to do with Miami...what's next...Fairfax and Paris??? Pffft!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

see...that's where you're wrong, here is more about everything...there is all about the mods, who by the way are a bunch of needledicks...I did what I did knowing that I was going to get banned...suspended or whatever the fuck it was...the problem with that board is the combination of Atlanta and Miami on a single board...honestly, what the fuck does Atlanta have to do with Miami...what's next...Fairfax and Paris??? Pffft!!!!

Before it used to be only FLORIDA forum, and whatever came next blame it on the growth of the EDM scene.. more ppl from surrounding cities who didnt have a seen, had this fast growing explosion.. therefore leading to Add ups to all the other major cities that had their OWn forum in TA.. ( New York, Texas, Florida etc etc.. ).. got conjured with the nearest biggest boomed City, and this was ATL.. and about the mods, that came as results from crazy chaos in it's early times that went out of proportions and that's when they came in play.. ppl were different too now is all about :duel:

Before it used to be only FLORIDA forum, and whatever came next blame it on the growth of the EDM scene.. more ppl from surrounding cities who didnt have a seen, had this fast growing explosion.. therefore leading to Add ups to all the other major cities that had their OWn forum in TA.. ( New York, Texas, Florida etc etc.. ).. got conjured with the nearest biggest boomed City, and this was ATL.. and about the mods, that came as results from crazy chaos in it's early times that went out of proportions and that's when they came in play.. ppl were different too now is all about :duel:

well, it was a mistake :spin:

I dont know, I guess Im just one of those peeps who are hated but loved at the same time, but dont worry bro, u only got suspended so, u will be back, fricken drama has to calm down sooner or later

Thats because they all love you there, Your Damon 2.0 remember. ;)

Fucking awesome!!! I don't know if many of you know about this mormon institution called Trance Addict...I know some of you post there. The fucking geeks they have as moderators are a bunch of pussies, they run the place like a daycare center...nothing less of a dictatorship.

I started questioning their way of running things only as an experiment and boom...10 minutes later, banned!

:laugh2:

That's why CP is the mother of all boards...all other boards are just a bunch of lamos, stupid little bitches...I don't care about TA, I started posting there only to wreak havok, as far as I'm concerned they can all slurp on a schlong.

Fuck Trance Addict...viva la CP! :clap2:

LOL. For someone who hates the site and is glad they got banned, you sure had a lot of posts. Nearly 17,000, net geek! LMAO

LOL. For someone who hates the site and is glad they got banned, you sure had a lot of posts. Nearly 17,000, net geek! LMAO

Nice screenname, good song...dig the killers a lot...now, wtf r u talking aboot???

17,000 post on TA??? Nuh...barely 50 if anything, check again... :compsux:

funny, I got a TA moderator to sign up for CP only to defend himself and this is the best he can come up with??? ;)

:laugh:

Thats because they all love you there, Your Damon 2.0 remember. ;)

Hey Pussynails, read your reply on TA...bro, you guys are like freakin' cattle...letting those fags run the show...that's all that messageboard is about...dealing with mods all the time...

TigerClaw

GDJB Staff

Maybe if Funketeer were to follow the rules on this message board, Non of this would happen, Every message board has rules, And they aren't all the same, I think the restrictions here are for bandwith sake, Often times TA slows down to a crawl, Due to the amount of posts, And it atributed mostly of people posting pictures and such I guess.