Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a-rod

Torre needs to move the order around more. Maybe put one of the better hitters at the end of the line up.

I honestly think we need to play more small ball. Maybe the bottom of the line up should step in and bunt runners up. Cause they sure as hell can't get RBIs

Maybe your team just SUCKS! :idea:

Maybe your team just SUCKS! :idea:

Maybe, maybe not... A team full of stars, none of which actually suck and they proved that on other teams. But together they do not play well at all. At least they havn't as of yet. Which brings me back to saying they need to get back to their roots and end this free agent spending spree. Build up the farm again. I don't care if we live through misery for a few years just to build a base once again.

Maybe, maybe not... A team full of stars, none of which actually suck and they proved that on other teams. But together they do not play well at all. At least they havn't as of yet. Which brings me back to saying they need to get back to their roots and end this free agent spending spree. Build up the farm again. I don't care if we live through misery for a few years just to build a base once again.

coincidentally many of the stars on the team heve never won shit in any of the teams the have been before going to the yankees.

A team full of all-stars is a curse in disguise..

Instead of playing together as a team to win, I often feel they're just trying to put up the best numbers that they can, and everyone working for themselves does not constitute that successful of a "team". Instead of concentrating on hitting the line drive, everyone's trying to be a superhero half the time and hit the ball out of the park.

I feel like instead of competing together as a team to win, they're busy competing against each other. I know that's not the case, but it just seems like everyone's trying to be the hero.

I dunno..

But they better shape up.

coincidentally many of the stars on the team heve never won shit in any of the teams the have been before going to the yankees.

Just because you are a star does not mean you are going to win a ring, or penant. But they are great players "alone"

And that is the issue. And it is something that even us Yankee Fans will admit. Boston fans love to throw shit around like Yanks buy Championships etc... etc... and if you ask me. At the price of the seats I get which went from $80.00 a seat to $92.00 a seat. And the fact that we have not won anything. I would rather the man spend less money on people who are hungry to win over all instead of people who want to win personal achievements.

To me Randy Johnson is a team player and he is one star along with Sheffield that I admire on the Yanks. They play for the team, they talk for the team, and the represent the team. Yeah Randy has only played a few games with the Yanks. But you always see him in the dugout till the very end. You always see him talkin good about the team, he is not all about himself. Same with Sheffield, and some of the core players like Jeter, Posada, Bernie, Tino, and Matsui.

I honestly don't know where I am going with this whole speach. But I do know that this team has not clicked in a single game yet. Hopefully that will turn around. If not, Georgie certainly has to wake up and realize why.