Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New After Hours On South Beach @ The Drink

stallions

THE MUSIC is HOUSE- TRANCE - TECHNO exactly like all the other afterhours clubs.. We are working on a HUGE headliner for week 2. Week 1 will also have THE MAJOR due a set opening night..

This After Hours will be for the love of music not money. If we get 300 ppl thru the door and we ring $500 I am happy

THE DRINK

This After Hours will be for the love of music not money. If we get 300 ppl thru the door and we ring $500 I am happy

THE DRINK

300 people through the door is no easy task...brace yourself, I predict 50 to 70 people...we'll see

I also predict nice weather for this weekend :spin:

Ha Funk well I have 50+ people "My friends" coming bruno has 50+ friends coming and project x has 20-30 friends coming we will be at over 150 in friends of all involved plus the promoter of this party is the guys who make it happen for the big name club promoters. They are the promoters in the trench's for the 3 big clubs hehe this After After hours party is about the Music and having fun without empting our pockets across the bridge 4 all us people in the industry that close our clubs after a huge night Sat on South Beach and want to go dance and party ourselfs to the music we love.

Ha Funk well I have 50+ people "My friends" coming bruno has 50+ friends coming and project x has 20-30 friends coming we will be at over 150 in friends of all involved plus the promoter of this party is the guys who make it happen for the big name club promoters. They are the promoters in the trench's for the 3 big clubs hehe this After After hours party is about the Music and having fun without empting our pockets across the bridge 4 all us people in the industry that close our clubs after a huge night Sat on South Beach and want to go dance and party ourselfs to the music we love.

I predict more than 150 people :spin:

WOW!! MADPROPS to you & yours for trying to make a difference in SOBE .

Hope this takes off for ya. I will def try to make this on a bi-weekly basis.

well if u need some help with the TRANCE flavors i can rec'd a few locals.

DJ GROOVEERIC

DJ RELIK

DJ ROXXIA

ALL HERE ON CP.

Cool Love Roxxia she spun for the club before great vibe about her!!!

Sure we will need some help for all to get new sounds out like roxxia's and bring in the old sounds

Promoter already mentioned Roxxia at some point. My mind said my close friend Nigel Richards at some point since I am from old school philly after hours have to rep 611 and the philly crew.

Sure we will need some help for all to get new sounds out like roxxia's and bring in the old sounds

Promoter already mentioned Roxxia at some point. My mind said my close friend Nigel Richards at some point since I am from old school philly after hours have to rep 611 and the philly crew.

i guess you know her already

then u might wanna come check out GROOVEERIC's weekly residency @ BLUE in SOBE (tuesday night). if u wanna hear a different sound... come check him out

DJ RELIK is another good choice as well.

can't go wrong with these peeps.

WOW!! MADPROPS to you & yours for trying to make a difference in SOBE .

Hope this takes off for ya. I will def try to make this on a bi-weekly basis.

well if u need some help with the TRANCE flavors i can rec'd a few locals.

DJ GROOVEERIC

DJ RELIK

DJ ROXXIA

ALL HERE ON CP.

I completely Agree with you MJM!!!!

You can't go wrong with MJM's recommendations, those three are good stuff...it'd be cool to have both old school and the new blood fly together wing to wing...Funk would definitively be in the house :biggrin:

WOW!! if it can only happen. (picture this)

Saturday nights hanging out @ CROBAR listening to funky sounds til wee hours then grab the posse & head over & listen to our very own locals tearing shit up to the wee hours of SUNDAY>>> IMAGINE THAT BRINGING BACK TRANCE TO SOBE ON A STURDAY NIGHT FOR AFTERHOURS!!!

I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT.

HEY..

one can only dream. if this dream can become a reality, MJM would be in attendance with the MASTER OF FUNKENOMICS!!!!!

WOW!! if it can only happen. (picture this)

Saturday nights hanging out @ CROBAR listening to funky sounds til 330am....

grab the posse & head over & listen to our very own locals tearing shit up to the wee hours of SUNDAY>>> IMAGINE THAT BRINGING BACK TRANCE TO SOBE ON A STURDAY NIGHT FOR AFTERHOURS!!!

I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT.

HEY..

one can only dream. if this dream can become a reality, MJM would be in attendance with the MASTER OF FUNKENOMICS!!!!!

I think this is the begining of a great adventure ;)

The club is packed every nite ... I'm a close neighbor to the club.

You can't blame him for making a profitable business decision. Btw, you guys can't imagine how many people read and ask me every day what is trance, what is house? I explain them and they explain back to their friends- "it's like techno". :laugh: Unreal.

Props to Matt for leaving a door opened for EDM. Good luck to all those involved.

MD

The club is packed every nite ... I'm a close neighbor to the club.

You can't blame him for making a profitable business decision. Btw, you guys can't imagine how many people read and ask me every day what is trance, what is house? I explain them and they explain back to their friends- "it's like techno". :laugh: Unreal.

Props to Matt for leaving a door opened for EDM. Good luck to all those involved.

MD

I have heard that so many times as well. People just don't know....