Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would you like to see in nyc in the next few months??

1) david guetta (his essential mix was outta control.. missed him in ny bc i had werk, missed him in miami bc the fag running the mansion door was an asshole)

2) steve angello (killed it on the terrace of space at wmc)

3) eric prydz (he's been going off lately.. his essential mix was a little weak but his production are top notch... i heard he's scared of planes so maybe he'll take a boat over..)

4) antoine clamaran (his productions in 04' were off the hook and his sets are pretty good too, unless he goes tribal then mehhhh)

5) erick morillo (yeah he comes here a lot but whatever he's just the man right now...)

6) above & beyond (their essential mix was sick as was another set of theirs... productions are amazing... i wouldnt mind seing them open up for nu-nrg or visa versa)

7,8,9) dj dan, armand van helden and bad boy bill NOT IN AVALON... i refuse to go to that place... but who knows i might make an eception for avh..

10) sebastian ingrosso, dj flex... thatd be nice

how bout this.........DJ FUNK MASTER FLEX. Im sorry, but he is the best dj in new york......BARNONE.

I hope you win that damn PSP after posting so much BS .. but then i hope that some big ass mothafu*kin thug comes around and cold kicks your nose off and robs you of it ... WHILE LISTENING TO FUDGE PACKER FLEX ... now that would be sweet!

I hope you win that damn PSP after posting so much BS .. but then i hope that some big ass mothafu*kin thug comes around and cold kicks your nose off and robs you of it ... WHILE LISTENING TO FUDGE PACKER FLEX ... now that would be sweet!

LOL

Carl Cox, since I didnt get to see him in March :(

oh fudgepacker is flex's first name........lol. Never heard that b4

um no! that bomb noise u hear in his songs is just his signature, he makes songs beatiful

Yeah I know all about his signature bomb............Like I said--HE WRECKS ALL SONGS!! He makes songs FUGLY!! Even the good ones. He's a car wreck!!

Yeah I know all about his signature bomb............Like I said--HE WRECKS ALL SONGS!! He makes songs FUGLY!! Even the good ones. He's a car wreck!!

whether I agree with you or not, you just lost any credibility you might have had by using the word, "FUGLY"!

So who is going to Summer Jam this year at the Meadowlands...gonna be 50,000 strong that night :bounce:

DJ Vibe heard him first time he was at Spirit and he was amazing

Lexicon Avenue their productions are fire not quite sure if they are into the spinning circuit and in fact I don't know if it is one person, two etc in this group can someone help me out?

The Scumfrog....he plays small places in the city which is sick because he is so well-known but most of the time its on a weekday school kills hopefully I can hear him on a weekend or Spirit/Crobar

Superchumbo again another man who plays the small places love to hear him on a killer system

Danny Woo a local fav of mine still blows my mind when I think about his set at Roxy on Thanksgiving Eve

Gabriel and Dresden 2 trance DJ's that I can bare great guys great producers

D-Formation.tribal tribal tribal and boy does he bring the beats heard him for about 40 mins in Miami and it was a sick tease

DJ Vibe heard him first time he was at Spirit and he was amazing

Lexicon Avenue their productions are fire not quite sure if they are into the spinning circuit and in fact I don't know if it is one person, two etc in this group can someone help me out?

The Scumfrog....he plays small places in the city which is sick because he is so well-known but most of the time its on a weekday school kills hopefully I can hear him on a weekend or Spirit/Crobar

Superchumbo again another man who plays the small places love to hear him on a killer system

Danny Woo a local fav of mine still blows my mind when I think about his set at Roxy on Thanksgiving Eve

Gabriel and Dresden 2 trance DJ's that I can bare great guys great producers

D-Formation.tribal tribal tribal and boy does he bring the beats heard him for about 40 mins in Miami and it was a sick tease

how's organic chem treating ya???