Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Mussina

Codica3

Sorry Cody... But Moose looks like shit.

His fast ball is flat, his knuckly curve is hanging, and he is just pathetic as of late.

I watch the game, and can't even get my hopes up and think "Well we have a decent pitcher on the mound"

I am really dreading this staff lately. Pavano should be ok. He looked pretty good his last start. And The Unit is the Unit. And I think he will progress as the weather gets warmer.

As for the rest of it... Blah!!! I think they should look at Sturtze in the starting rotation. What do they have to lose?

wouldn't you take brown out before moose, or wright (if he comes back)

at least he is only making like 18 mill this year. lol

i would take Irabu , weaver , contrerras. Loiaza,Vasquez over Brown at this point

speaking of all these names and thrown Brown/wright into the mix as well...these big ass names and immense talent come here and what is it ?? wilting under NY lights? or is MEl Stottelmyer just a total fuckup as pitching coach and cant handle even veteran pitchers that all have "stuff"??

i would take Irabu , weaver , contrerras. Loiaza,Vasquez over Brown at this point

speaking of all these names and thrown Brown/wright into the mix as well...these big ass names and immense talent come here and what is it ?? wilting under NY lights? or is MEl Stottelmyer just a total fuckup as pitching coach and cant handle even veteran pitchers that all have "stuff"??

Yet every year he says it's his last and Torre begs him to come back...

Strange...

Sorry Cody... But Moose looks like shit.

His fast ball is flat, his knuckly curve is hanging, and he is just pathetic as of late.

I watch the game, and can't even get my hopes up and think "Well we have a decent pitcher on the mound"

I am really dreading this staff lately. Pavano should be ok. He looked pretty good his last start. And The Unit is the Unit. And I think he will progress as the weather gets warmer.

As for the rest of it... Blah!!! I think they should look at Sturtze in the starting rotation. What do they have to lose?

He keeps giving up the long ball with runners on base.. a problem that started last year early on. But then he looked so sharp after the injury and after coming back to pitch towards the end of the season last year. He needs more juice on his fastball, but more importantly, his pitches have to start breaking more instead of hanging in the middle of the plate.

I dunno, he'll always have my support, but he seriously upsets me a lot lately.

Other than Johnson, all of the starting staff has been shaky so don't take it all out on #35.

He keeps giving up the long ball with runners on base.. a problem that started last year early on. But then he looked so sharp after the injury and after coming back to pitch towards the end of the season last year. He needs more juice on his fastball, but more importantly, his pitches have to start breaking more instead of hanging in the middle of the plate.

I dunno, he'll always have my support, but he seriously upsets me a lot lately.

Other than Johnson, all of the starting staff has been shaky so don't take it all out on #35.

You are right... None of them have been consistant except Johnson. Johnsons last loss was all about our Offense. Randy pitched a great game.

Todays game, I was throwing shit around my apartment in discust!!!

You are right... None of them have been consistant except Johnson. Johnsons last loss was all about our Offense. Randy pitched a great game.

Todays game, I was throwing shit around my apartment in discust!!!

I'm starting to wonder whether it's our starting pitchers we should worry about or our bullpen..

:blown:

Mussina was presentable tonite.. at least from what I can tell by the box score thus far (I had class and I just got home but we're winning 6-2), and I know he pitched 7 innings with over 110 pitches and all scoreless innings except the 5th I think.

Let's hope the fucking bullpen can hold on to a 4 run lead..