Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chanel Sunglasses

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Gucci wraparounds broke a few months back, (i think they looked funny on me anyway). Then last week I lost my Nine West big black glasses, and I'm down to 2 aviators, one by Roberto Cavalli that I honestly think are too big for my face, and these dope Burburry plum ones with the burburry pattern on the side. I'm having bad run with glasses lately. :(

The big round ones are great, but down here in SoFlo, they cover your whole eye socket, and become hot & sweaty when you're walking around outside (but they're soooo cool, so fuk it!).

who else loves aviators?

HAHAHA ok someone gave me negative rep points for my previous post :gang: and said I should learn how to spell Chanel. lol Um sorry guy but didn't think I spelled it wrong... C-H-A-N-E-L :bigfinge:

lol don't sweat it tiff, this person is obviously an idiot. i gave you some good rep points! :kiss2:

My Gucci wraparounds broke a few months back, (i think they looked funny on me anyway). Then last week I lost my Nine West big black glasses, and I'm down to 2 aviators, one by Roberto Cavalli that I honestly think are too big for my face, and these dope Burburry plum ones with the burburry pattern on the side. I'm having bad run with glasses lately. :(

The big round ones are great, but down here in SoFlo, they cover your whole eye socket, and become hot & sweaty when you're walking around outside (but they're soooo cool, so fuk it!).

who else loves aviators?

i :heart: aviators

Guccichic & Orisha :kiss2: Thanks girlies, right back atcha!

Orish- I love those burberry shades but they didn't look good on my face....found a really awesome pair of Chloe's at Century 21 tho:bounce:

:love:

what didn't look right? my Cavalli's drown my face, you know? I feel like giving them to some guy whose face is big enough to carry them... the buburrys are small, and seem to look more balanced...

• 3 weeks later...

I just ordered these last night....

Alain Mikli

a0312-02.jpg

and :heart:

FEND_FS300.jpg

I fell in love with these....($500+!!!) aren't they goooorgeous?

FEND_FS299R.jpg

^^makes me wanna bust out the plastic^^

There are so many in great summer colors worth drooling over too. :bowdown: