Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATtn: ghhhhhost

drdoom

Not so cocky now eh? Liverpool and their boring long ball tactics have put the "mighty CFC" under quite a lot of pressure. To make matters worse, Gallas says he doesn't want to play on the left anymore and would die to go to Barcelona.

Also, I'm going to make an assumption here - have a Happy Easter?

yes u dumb fuck....me and dr doom r avid Pakistan supporters...but those damn South Africans keep throwin a monkey wrench into our operation....please dont reply on this thread...u have ur own corner..go eat snot and piss urself in it

Yes my friend, my beloved Pakistan is going to win. I'm going to go watch the Pakistan-India game at the local 7-11.

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHA!

Did you get my point yet? Oh BTW, Drogba is shit. The most expensive Premiership player in history can't even get a tap in.

yes u dumb fuck....me and dr doom r avid Pakistan supporters...but those damn South Africans keep throwin a monkey wrench into our operation....

:laugh:

Todays game was stupid.. the goal might not have even been a goal. They really need cameras on the sidelines. Not making excuses though, congrats to Liverpool. In any case we played like crap, we should have beaten Liverpool both games... after beating Barcelona and Bayern it sucks to lose to a weaker team, a team that I've always hated. With that said, Milan will probably win it all again.

Drogba is definitely overrated and overpaid. He's a good player, but not great imo. Kicking the ball up the field and gambling with whether he'll get it or not is a stupid tactic that few teams use nowadays because you can only get lucky so many times. He's good at it, but I'd prefer it Mourinho put a less risky and more solid tactic in place.

:laugh:

Todays game was stupid.. the goal might not have even been a goal. They really need cameras on the sidelines. Not making excuses though, congrats to Liverpool. In any case we played like crap, we should have beaten Liverpool both games... after beating Barcelona and Bayern it sucks to lose to a weaker team, a team that I've always hated. With that said, Milan will probably win it all again.

Drogba is definitely overrated and overpaid. He's a good player, but not great imo. Kicking the ball up the field and gambling with whether he'll get it or not is a stupid tactic that few teams use nowadays because you can only get lucky so many times. He's good at it, but I'd prefer it Mourinho put a less risky and more solid tactic in place.

You hit right on the head bro. But look at Chelsea's strike force - Drogba, Kezman and Gudjohnsen (sp?) all are mediocre. As a matter of fact, Chelsea's strikers - Mikhail Forssell and Carlton Cole don't even play for the club, they are on loan at Birmingham and Aston Villa respectively.

That goal was dodgey from an ever dodgier player, Luis Garcia. But payback is abitch for Mourinho, as he always fucked around with the referee and drove one of the nest in the game - Anders Frisk - into retirement after the Barcelona debacle.

fuckin ivorian piece of shit.....i coulda fuckin scored....garcias goal was shit....opportunistic play after Cech was leveled

im happy w/the premiereship win....ill take that as consolation...ive been hearing about the loss since oclock yesterday..my friend is a huge L'pool supporter....he wouldnt fuckin stop...

btw i was waitin for ur response doom..i dreaded checkin here....

for the record Duff and Robben didnt play (robbens playing doesnt count)....thats the excuse im runnin with

btw...you guys still realize Greece is reigning #1

side note: orthodox easter sux on the west coast

Turkey vs Greece on June 4th is it? I'm half Turkish... looking forward to it :)

And this is soccer.. no one cares about reigning #1's and all that. It would be dumb for me to go around saying we're 3rd best in the world because that's what we placed 3 years ago in the world cup. Soccer changes and grows too much.. the #1 team in Europe right now is the Czech Republic, that's all that matters ;)

Turkey vs Greece on June 4th is it? I'm half Turkish... looking forward to it :)

And this is soccer.. no one cares about reigning #1's and all that. It would be dumb for me to go around saying we're 3rd best in the world because that's what we placed 3 years ago in the world cup. Soccer changes and grows too much.. the #1 team in Europe right now is the Czech Republic, that's all that matters ;)

Greece won the EuroCup last year hence they are the reigning #1

and yeah, June 4th I believe....should be one hell of a dogfight :)

fuckin ivorian piece of shit.....i coulda fuckin scored....garcias goal was shit....opportunistic play after Cech was leveled

im happy w/the premiereship win....ill take that as consolation...ive been hearing about the loss since oclock yesterday..my friend is a huge L'pool supporter....he wouldnt fuckin stop...

btw i was waitin for ur response doom..i dreaded checkin here....

for the record Duff and Robben didnt play (robbens playing doesnt count)....thats the excuse im runnin with

Chelski should have bought Eto instead of Drogba. Duff isn't any better on the wings than Joe Cole or Geremi.

How the fuck could not score on Boringpool? Finnan? Riise? Hypia? They all couldn't get a game in any other CL team.

BTW, did you get my message? I assume you'll contact me on Saturday when you have definite plans.

Greece won the EuroCup last year hence they are the reigning #1

and yeah, June 4th I believe....should be one hell of a dogfight :)

First of all, he best in the world is Brazil

Lets get serious, it was a fluke. There isn't one Greek player who is good within their respective Eurpean club. Dellas and Zakoris (sp?) were the best players for you guys in the tournament, and yet they don't play for their respective clubs, Roma and Bologna.

Not that I'm prefer Turkey, but their players tend to do better abroad - i.e Scholl, Emre, etc.

First of all, he best in the world is Brazil

Lets get serious, it was a fluke. There isn't one Greek player who is good within their respective Eurpean club. Dellas and Zakoris (sp?) were the best players for you guys in the tournament, and yet they don't play for their respective clubs, Roma and Bologna.

Not that I'm prefer Turkey, but their players tend to do better abroad - i.e Scholl, Emre, etc.

well, you're right about individual players...but soccer is a team sport and the best collective team currently is Greece until they are dethrowned

and no, it wasnt a fluke. unlikely, yes.....fluke, no

that's not how it works.. you can be the European Champions until next year when it starts up again. However, Greece is currently not the best team, not even in the top 5. Holding a championship is one thing, saying you're the best is another... especially when it's been a year after the competition.

that's not how it works.. you can be the European Champions until next year when it starts up again. However, Greece is currently not the best team, not even in the top 5. Holding a championship is one thing, saying you're the best is another... especially when it's been a year after the competition.

Agreed.

great miss by gudjohnsen ahhh pederu lolol

onaj kezman nebi ni zabia gol in the ocean

ambrosini scored at the right time to take milan to the final where we will win it all again

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hahaah fuck u.......drogba wasnt doing shit,....shoulda pulled his ass out much earlier

u gota feel for PSV though....they had it