Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Warren

liquidx

Allright so this DJ is releasing another GU Shangai, sometime in July... to me he's stuff is top notch, thing is he barely tours down here, any chance of him coming? anyone with some info or something?... seriously.. I need my warren fix :bounce::bounce:

Allright so this DJ is releasing another GU Shangai, sometime in July... to me he's stuff is top notch, thing is he barely tours down here, any chance of him coming? anyone with some info or something?... seriously.. I need my warren fix :bounce::bounce:

A GU tour will ALWAYS hit Miami, Liquid.

The GU site posts the info on the release and tour dates with enuff time to plan. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Nick Warren is in Atlanta July 23rd @ eleven50 according to Liquified.

Miami has to have a stop on the tour.

As for Nick Warren, I have an essential mix of his from '99 and it could have been mixed yesterday. It was so far beyond what everyone was doing back then. Similiar to DT's GU Athens and London, I can still rock that essential mix today.

I love the Way Out West shit but I saw Nick Warren at Crobar and almost every mix sounded like a galloping horse......painful......and I don't think it has to do with the fact that he had to use Jon Cowan's records.

From the little bit I know, Nick Warren is a great progammer but a not-so-great mixer. I have his DVD also and it's the same......great tracks, not-so-great mixing.....

If he can smooth out those mixes he'd be right up there with the Diggers.

I love the Way Out West shit but I saw Nick Warren at Crobar and almost every mix sounded like a galloping horse......painful......and I don't think it has to do with the fact that he had to use Jon Cowan's records.

From the little bit I know, Nick Warren is a great progammer but a not-so-great mixer. I have his DVD also and it's the same......great tracks, not-so-great mixing.....

If he can smooth out those mixes he'd be right up there with the Diggers.

i remember that party u'r talking about and i have to agree with ya. but maybe he was just having an "off" night. however, that was the first and only time i heard him do a dj set so i couldn't tell you about his djing skills. as for me, i prefer jody. as of late i think his mixes are are right on cue :aright: