Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dont give a f#&ck

I dont care what may ppl say about avalon or that the corwd is full of FOBS, which is true you cant deny it, but this past couple of days that i've been clubbin there I had a great time. Great music, so so in the vibe but there are still some beautiful ppl in there. Well last night Eddie, Felix and Steve played a great set wish didnt end but oh well.

they have awesome music there, but the crowd that usually ends up there is always like ten years older than me, so I dont go that often...its one of those clubs that I go to strictly for the music, but if I dont have a huge group of friends to go with, it never ends up being that fun for me..

I dont care what may ppl say about avalon or that the corwd is full of FOBS, which is true you cant deny it, but this past couple of days that i've been clubbin there I had a great time. Great music, so so in the vibe but there are still some beautiful ppl in there. Well last night Eddie, Felix and Steve played a great set wish didnt end but oh well.

right on dude

it's hard not to go there when people like felix, marco v, chris lawrence, liebing, and J00F are spinning

Guest onisakura

You actually heard Steve? From what i heard he didn't get much of a set in.

they have awesome music there, but the crowd that usually ends up there is always like ten years older than me, ..........

So? First of , you're not even at the legal drinking age yet.

Second.... what do you think .... someone 10 years older then you is already "Old", doesn't have a right or need to have fun anymore and should stay home?

You kids today have no idea. That's when the fun really starts. Young people nowadays think they need to party it up now, and do so until they drop. But it'll only last for a few years and then you're done. By the time you reach your mid twenties you're so done, you think you've seen it all. But don't realize you're missing the best fun yet to come. Moderation is the key. You're not missing anything if you skip a weekend and do some different then getting waisted. I can outparty any of you, anytime.

Take it from an oldschooler, and any other true oldschooler, that's still around will most definately agree with me.

:aright:

Second.... what do you think .... someone 10 years older then you is already "Old", doesn't have a right or need to have fun anymore and should stay home?

You kids today have no idea. That's when the fun really starts. Young people nowadays think they need to party it up now, and do so until they drop. But it'll only last for a few years and then you're done. By the time you reach your mid twenties you're so done, you think you've seen it all. But don't realize you're missing the best fun yet to come. Moderation is the key. You're not missing anything if you skip a weekend and do some different then getting waisted. I can outparty any of you, anytime.

Take it from an oldschooler, and any other true oldschooler, that's still around will most definately agree with me.

Speak for yourself - I'm 30 and I can't party nearly as much as I used to...ugh

That’s the best I’ve ever hear it put, I agree with you all the way on this post. I used to be the same way, party until I drop. But that’s the way it is with everyone when they first get on the scene you become addicted to clubbing. You have so much fun that you go out as much as possible until the thrill is gone, or until you become able to appreciate certain DJ’s and go out on selective nights, and when we go out on those night we party harder than anyone in that place :bounce:

Speak for yourself - I'm 30 and I can't party nearly as much as I used to...ugh

Well of course , I speak for myself first. But I also know that there're more peeps like me still out there. Sorry that you feel that way about yourself, and yet there's nothing wrong with it either.It's still all the same, you just change the way you party.It's not about how much one can drink or how much other stuff one can do. It's the amount of fun and the satisfactory level that you reach at the end of the night/weekend. I'm pretty sure that sooner or later and probably sooner then I would want, I will reach a point too where I have to admit that things are slowing down. But until then......going strong..with still lots of energy left. Maybe I was just born with a unlimited set of Energizer Batteries... I don't know... :smile2: ...

Well of course , I speak for myself first. But I also know that there're more peeps like me still out there. Sorry that you feel that way about yourself, and yet there's nothing wrong with it either.It's still all the same, you just change the way you party.It's not about how much one can drink or how much other stuff one can do. It's the amount of fun and the satisfactory level that you reach at the end of the night/weekend. I'm pretty sure that sooner or later and probably sooner then I would want, I will reach a point too where I have to admit that things are slowing down. But until then......going strong..with still lots of energy left. Maybe I was just born with a unlimited set of Energizer Batteries... I don't know... :smile2: ...

It's true...my tastes changed over the years and I prefer bars more now.

It's true...my tastes changed over the years and I prefer bars more now.

i heard its because you couldnt get laid with your non dancing skills at clubs. And now you just wait for drunk messes at bars.

And i also laugh at how some people my age (24) and younger think about the culture or "clubbing" in general. Its stupid and childish and shows the inexperience of people who think that people in thier 30,40s,50s cant be part of the culture or go out and have fun. And also the people who say once im in my late 20 im gonna stop, blah,blah,etc shows that this is only a temporary hobby for you. For millions of other people its a real lifestyle till the day they die. And those are the people who keep the SCENE alive.

i heard its because you couldnt get laid with your non dancing skills at clubs. And now you just wait for drunk messes at bars.

And i also laugh at how some people my age (24) and younger think about the culture or "clubbing" in general. Its stupid and childish and shows the inexperience of people who think that people in thier 30,40s,50s cant be part of the culture or go out and have fun. And also the people who say once im in my late 20 im gonna stop, blah,blah,etc shows that this is only a temporary hobby for you. For millions of other people its a real lifestyle till the day they die. And those are the people who keep the SCENE alive.

well put

you have a good point starchild.......but like most "oldschoolers" your very condescending.....its not very cool to talk down to people like that IMO....

well said, but I don't think he has a good point. She said she doesn't like to go often because she doesn't relate to the crowd. Why go to a gay club every week if you're not gay? We all relate to people our own age.. it has nothing to do with whether you can party hard or not. There's a few 30+ year olds that I know who party like crazy, we go out, have a good time. However, if a club had a 30+ crowd consistently, I would feel out of place being there all time.

and Silverbull shut the fuck up already. The people who keep the scene alive are anyone who buys cd's and pay money at clubs whether it's a temporary hobby for them or not. It's elitists like you who piss everyone off and bring the scene down with your constant whining... whether it's guidos, drugs, trance, or whatever you find to complain about, get over it, mind your own business, and learn how to enjoy life on your own terms already.

You have got to be kidding me...don't be mad that the mime schooled you on the dancefloor :laugh:

Culture? Because one doesn't go out every night to a club like your "Kingdom of Club Heaven" ass, don't mean a damn thing...Get off your pedistal you blinged-out hobbit!

Wake the fuck up and realize life isn't "You Got Served" :laugh:

well said, but I don't think he has a good point. She said she doesn't like to go often because she doesn't relate to the crowd. Why go to a gay club every week if you're not gay? We all relate to people our own age.. it has nothing to do with whether you can party hard or not. There's a few 30+ year olds that I know who party like crazy, we go out, have a good time. However, if a club had a 30+ crowd consistently, I would feel out of place being there all time.

true that......i would feel out of place too. But im usualy there for the music and friends that go anyway. i dont give a fuck whos at a club. The crowd affects it a lil bit.....but 99% of the time i dont care as long as the music is on point and i have good people to chill with.

how did this thread turn into drama??? :confused:

true that......i would feel out of place too. But im usualy there for the music and friends that go anyway. i dont give a fuck whos at a club. The crowd affects it a lil bit.....but 99% of the time i dont care as long as the music is on point and i have good people to chill with.

how did this thread turn into drama??? :confused:

yeah that's true, I guess it really depends on the club and situation. If I'm going to see a DJ I could care less about the crowd.. but if I'm going out for the sake of going out and just having a good time, I'd rather go to a club that caters to a similar crowd as my group.

and anytime silverbull posts there's drama...

You have got to be kidding me...don't be mad that the mime schooled you on the dancefloor :laugh:

youve got to be kidding me that some of you people take fsn seriously.

Culture? Because one doesn't go out every night to a club like your "Kingdom of Club Heaven" ass, don't mean a damn thing...Get off your pedistal you blinged-out hobbit!

its not about goin out every night its about loving somthing with a passion. Like im sure you have something in your life that you do cause you love it and defend it.

Wake the fuck up and realize life isn't "You Got Served" :laugh:

I heard bout that movie but havent seen it nor do i plan to. And life is what you make of it and in which world you choose to live in.

Silverbull shut the fuck up already. The people who keep the scene alive are anyone who buys cd's and pay money at clubs whether it's a temporary hobby for them or not. It's elitists like you who piss everyone off and bring the scene down with your constant whining... whether it's guidos, drugs, trance, or whatever you find to complain about, get over it, mind your own business, and learn how to enjoy life on your own terms already.

of course anyone who buys music and pays for parties keep the scene alive, but its those that dont leave it that continue to make it grow to other people as well. And like i told spragga im just defending something i love with a passion for something ive loved for a very very long time. And im only whining about things that bother me just like your whining bout me.

you must be very proud of yourself.

youve got to be kidding me that some of you people take fsn seriously.

its not about goin out every night its about loving somthing with a passion. Like im sure you have something in your life that you do cause you love it and defend it.

I heard bout that movie but havent seen it nor do i plan to. And life is what you make of it and in which world you choose to live in.

of course anyone who buys music and pays for parties keep the scene alive, but its those that dont leave it that continue to make it grow to other people as well. And like i told spragga im just defending something i love with a passion for something ive loved for a very very long time. And im only whining about things that bother me just like your whining bout me.

You make NO SENSE...what are you defending?

Thats pretty foul, but all at the same time ... funny .

And also the people who say once im in my late 20 im gonna stop, blah,blah,etc shows that this is only a temporary hobby for you. For millions of other people its a real lifestyle till the day they die. And those are the people who keep the SCENE alive.

The people who are predicting they will stop are the people who are a part of the scene so they can be completely wasted and not even care who is on the decks.