Clubplanet Nightlife Community

limelight...

i have a flyer in my archives for DT Be Yourself @ limelight, thanksgiving eve (2001 maybe?)...dont have it digitally though, sorry....

and yes i am a flyer-collector too, but i only save them if theyre cool...one of these days i'll do something with them, for now they're just accumulating in a massive pile in my room, lol...

Wow, Rember the cages, those were the days.

I got video from limelight, tunnel, plaidium, club usa. It is on VHS, I am waiting for my borther to convert it to DVD.

I also use to collect flyers had a nice collection from 93 to 95 in early 96 threw thewm all away. After that started collecting in late 96. Such an ass I was

and yes i am a flyer-collector too, but i only save them if theyre cool...

i only saved the ones which i went to... but those are all hanging in my bathroom, (instead of remodeling at the time i chose just to use each flyer as a wallpaper for my bathroom wall... i was going to do with stock certificates of companies that went under or whatever but it was too much work to get them...)

I still have bounced checks and drink cards............

hahaha

i hear ya man...

I must have about 300 drink tickets still from that spot.

Oh and the checks...sorry bout that, wasnt my fault tho :funny:

Also have invitations from the re opening with the limited edition Geiger lithograph, some VIP coins from the Re opening, and a nice loveseat from peters office in the LL that is still in my apt...lol

got a bunch of flyers If I find em Ill scan them for u marko...

also there is a site from an old limelight promoter, solito that has an abundance of pics, flyers etc...but i cant seem to find it anymore on line...