Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Yayo

yayo's album is gonna be serious,trust me

i just got some new tracks and freestyles from him...wow

it's still all about banks

:gang: Banks was hot, but he hasnt put out fire in awhile...and dont sleep on Yayo, he's fiya rite now...rite now tho, its about the WHOLE G-UNIT...the tracks they puttin out is fiya....if you havent heard em, check I Run New York, G-Unit The Gang, Yayo's Wassup Freestyle, and his track Live By The Gun :gang:

:gang: Banks was hot, but he hasnt put out fire in awhile...and dont sleep on Yayo, he's fiya rite now...rite now tho, its about the WHOLE G-UNIT...the tracks they puttin out is fiya....if you havent heard em, check I Run New York, G-Unit The Gang, Yayo's Wassup Freestyle, and his track Live By The Gun :gang:

thats whats up

heard mad sheek tracks over the weekend goin at g unit. fuckin crazy.

dblock v g unit?? ill take it!

yep yep...sheek is nice! I like how at the end of one of them he shouted out Game...I'm waiting for him to get on some D-Block tracks going at G-Unit but i guess that's not likely since he's with Dre and everything.

yep yep...sheek is nice! I like how at the end of one of them he shouted out Game...I'm waiting for him to get on some D-Block tracks going at G-Unit but i guess that's not likely since he's with Dre and everything.

the whole d-block is nice,but jada runs that crew....

the block has good street cred., but will never mess with g-unit.

now as for tha game... he tried getting at fifty and g-unit at a concert, but then opened his eyes= not a good move,so this is why he got with fifty and made peace. dre and em wont have it.

i just got a whole new cd of g-unit tracks....wow

even some new g unit member (spider loc)

keep your ears open for stat quo....em's a-town emcee

Surprised nobody mentioned the whole Green Lantern leaving Shady/Aftermath records because he got caught up in the middle of

"the beef"...

http://www.mixtapes-etc.com/2005/04/green_lantern_n.html

didn't know if you guys knew about it... i see some of you are up to date....yeah who is the rat ass,snake ass....animal now

that was a real bitch move by jada

i think green made a real man move, but it also killed him because he wont get as much hype now(the real hip-heads will,but it wont be the same)

he should of just talked it out with em and said sorry...then took it from there.

if he didn't feel comfortable then he should of left the staff

nah nigga...I keep my ears to the streets

ya feel me :2guns:

i got you ,daddy

im not feeling that bitch move that jada did....he just messed up my whole concerrt now.(anger managment tour 3) im going to it but it wont be the same with out green.....green has a lot of ill tracks that we wont hear now.

i got you ,daddy

im not feeling that bitch move that jada did....he just messed up my whole concerrt now.(anger managment tour 3) im going to it but it wont be the same with out green.....green has a lot of ill tracks that we wont hear now.

"daddy"...I hope you aint comin at me with that gay shit

No Homo!