Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i have a tip. :) ...to help alleviate the irritation, always clean your nose after using cocaine. it is a very dirty product, full of chemicals, never let that shit just marinate on sensitive tissues.

also, this is gross; but after cleaning, take a q-tip and rub the inside of your nose with vaseline. that will help also.

when you get home after partying snort some water and then blow it out, do that a few times... get some nasal mosturiser too, Saline Nasal Mist works well. Coke is a pretty strong chemical so you want it completely out of your nose otherwise it'll keep doing damage.

yea i've been stuffed for 4 dayz now...i think i developed a cold from that shit...cut wit too much bullshit...

doing drugs lowers ur immune system and makes u susceptible to getting sick...i dont think being cut with shit has anything to do with it...

yea i've been stuffed for 4 dayz now...i think i developed a cold from that shit...cut wit too much bullshit...

Me too! I cant figure out if I have a cold or that shit made me run for 4 days so far

Me too! I cant figure out if I have a cold or that shit made me run for 4 days so far

after enough use it can become permanent or you can develop a 'tick' where you keep blowing your nose or keep sniffing, even though there's nothing in there.

after enough use it can become permanent or you can develop a 'tick' where you keep blowing your nose or keep sniffing, even though there's nothing in there.

I hate to sound gross, but I dont evn know where it came from. My nose ran and ran like a water fountain. But, again, this was about my 4th use. YOu think it means, it was garbage?