Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez Anyone??

Was heading out of town for a business trip and pushed it back a day just to see Roger - leaving right from ICE to the airport to cath a 6:55 flight

After his set at SPACE I couldn't miss seeing this guy - will probably be the last time he'll be around until the fall due to his summer residency at PACHA - I don't think he heads back to the states much over the next few months

Can't wait for to hear him rip it up one last time - I've seen him 3 times since January and I think he's pretty much taken over the spot as my favorite DJ

He's not there every month - after June he doesn't go back until after all IBIZA closing parties are though all the way in October

Him and Morillo don't make it back to the states more than 2 or 3 times all summer from June through the end of September

You are correct my friend. I glanced at that schedule a few days ago and must have overlooked it.

Wish I was in Miami 6/4. Will be there 6/11.

That sucks - no matter where you see Roger - NOTHING can compare to the Space Terrace. I've never been to PACHA - would love to see what his parties are like on his home turf. I think he plays a little harder here in the states though - the IBIZA sets I've heard seem a little more mellow. I love it when he picks it up a notch and starts banging out those tribal beats!!

Ill be there Mem Weekend...do you have have his schedule by any chance?

The schedule for ICE is as follows

Friday- Donald Glaude

Saturday - Armin Van Buren

Sunday - Deep Dish and Tiesto

I think Roger is playing at Crobar NY on that Saturday

Any reviews of the S-MAN?

Just getting home and all i can say is that was one of the best sets i have ever heard.Nice, funky house & sick builds.

When he dropped "Turn on the Music" I thought the place was going to explode. Also, hearing the New Bobby Blanco-Black sugar(Warren clarke remix) was sweet,but i dont see why everyone want nuts for the "pump up the jam" track ??

The guy was like an artist and the dance floor was his canvas.

Great Night.

• 2 weeks later...
I am so excited. The S-Man switched weekends from 6/4 to 6/11 at Club Space in Miami. I am in Miami 6/11. :pint::bounce::bounce:

You're a lucky bastard - it doesn't get any better than Sanchez on the Space Terrace all morning long. Keep me posted on how it was