Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOx/Mets fans

Call me crazy, but I'd rather have the series victory (even if it is 5 years old) over a meaningless interleague sweep... I'm sure you would too... :aright:

PS: Even the Mets themselves know they don't own shit...

not 5 years ago..

if that were the case id be braggin about 86..

point is we beat you guys last..

we'll see what happens later this month

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that comment was serious, then it became a joke real quick.....

when you think about it, its quite fitting, the yamkees are a fucking joke. these mercs still havent beaten anybody of substance as of yet...sure they beat up on the A's, fuckers (A's) rank in the basement in offense #s and they still had to pull all the stops to do it. I think barry zito will miss the next series vs the yamkees starting tomorrow in oaktown, but i still think they will win the series. Get ready to rejoin the tampax gay in the cellar assholes. :)

when you think about it, its quite fitting, the yamkees are a fucking joke. these mercs still havent beaten anybody of substance as of yet...sure they beat up on the A's, fuckers (A's) rank in the basement in offense #s and they still had to pull all the stops to do it. I think barry zito will miss the next series vs the yamkees starting tomorrow in oaktown, but i still think they will win the series. Get ready to rejoin the tampax gay in the cellar assholes. :)

As I remember they had a little fun against Boston in the opening series. You truly do forget. But you are right. We have not beaten a team of substance yet. FUCK BOSTON AND FUCK YOU.

PS - Yanks and Boston are 3-3... Again your right. No substance.

Also - You say "think" alot. I feel that is something you should stop doing. Cause the more you think, the dumber you look.

As I remember they had a little fun against Boston in the opening series. You truly do forget. But you are right. We have not beaten a team of substance yet. FUCK BOSTON AND FUCK YOU.

PS - Yanks and Boston are 3-3... Again your right. No substance.

Also - You say "think" alot. I feel that is something you should stop doing. Cause the more you think, the dumber you look.

FUCK you scott, what do you have to show for the dismal performance with a mlb whoppin record of $205 mil payroll ?? second from last, with juicers to boot.. give it a rest bro.

P.S making a montage of your lame ass team beating nobodys is the true definition of dumb. But then again, at this point and time, you cherish every mediocre win you can scrap ;) Sorry to break your heart there slugger, the yamkees aint making the postseason. This is how its gonna go down, the mighty redsox are gonna win the AL east, and the wildcard is gonna be from the central div, you can quote me. I seriously hope you havent made any postseason plans. Do something constructive at that time, like going to Coney Island with a hooker or sum shyt ;)

FUCK you scott, what do you have to show for the dismal performance with a mlb whoppin record of $205 mil payroll ?? second from last, with juicers to boot.. give it a rest bro.

P.S making a montage of your lame ass team beating nobodys is the true definition of dumb. But then again, at this point and time, you cherish every mediocre win you can scrap ;) Sorry to break your heart there slugger, the yamkees aint making the postseason. This is how its gonna go down, the mighty redsox are gonna win the AL east, and the wildcard is gonna be from the central div, you can quote me. I seriously hope you havent made any postseason plans. Do something constructive at that time, like going to Coney Island with a hooker or sum shyt ;)

How cute.

Lets get one thing straight... You speak this issue of 205mil... Hey, I don't know if you have noticed. But I agree with you 100%. I hate what has been done to the team. Does that mean I will turn my back on them and not defend. They have alot of good ball in each of them and all need to turn it around and not make it about themselves. And time will tell. That is all...

There are some points you need to realize that we are in agreement. And maybe you will not have to bring them up in every thread. Because it is getting old and boring...

Secondly, I will be the first to say that Torre is not a good manager. Yeah he is a good peoples manager that sticks up for his people and tries to do the "right thing" but he is far from a "general" on the battle field. If I may use that term. As Zimmer left is shows more now. To me, Torre was delt the right team at the right time. back in the late 90's he had a team that could basically play without a manager. They were a "Team" that wanted to win. And a team with all heart. And not that he has a Team full of people who are all about themselves. He shows he cannot manage.

Lastly, You sidestepped the issue that the Yanks Vs Boston and the outcomes of the 6 games played. Which I figured you would do.

You also, on the regular forget the fact that BOSTON is way up there in payroll, and has to beat the same teams the Yanks have to beat on their Journey to the post season. So with every word of abuse you use against the Yanks playing shitty teams, etc... Does't that reflect on you guys. Because like always, you guys will hit your low, and drop games to all the same teams.

Not to live in the past. But to prove the points needed to be proved. Last season Yanks started out like shit. Then got HOT, then cold. And the total opposite happened with Boston. They started out Hot, cooled down, then were hot again. And I believe it was Baltimore that was giving you guys headaches last year. But it seems you all forget this shit.

As you all know, my shit talk is all about fun, and I enjoy the rant that goes on here. So to all the fans of either teams, there will come a time during the year I would love to get a meet up together and watch some ball at some remote bar that is easy for everyone.

As you all know, my shit talk is all about fun, and I enjoy the rant that goes on here. So to all the fans of either teams, there will come a time during the year I would love to get a meet up together and watch some ball at some remote bar that is easy for everyone.

and all this AFTER I skip town....

How cute.

Lets get one thing straight... You speak this issue of 205mil... Hey, I don't know if you have noticed. But I agree with you 100%. I hate what has been done to the team. Does that mean I will turn my back on them and not defend. They have alot of good ball in each of them and all need to turn it around and not make it about themselves. And time will tell. That is all...

There are some points you need to realize that we are in agreement. And maybe you will not have to bring them up in every thread. Because it is getting old and boring...

Secondly, I will be the first to say that Torre is not a good manager. Yeah he is a good peoples manager that sticks up for his people and tries to do the "right thing" but he is far from a "general" on the battle field. If I may use that term. As Zimmer left is shows more now. To me, Torre was delt the right team at the right time. back in the late 90's he had a team that could basically play without a manager. They were a "Team" that wanted to win. And a team with all heart. And not that he has a Team full of people who are all about themselves. He shows he cannot manage.

Lastly, You sidestepped the issue that the Yanks Vs Boston and the outcomes of the 6 games played. Which I figured you would do.

You also, on the regular forget the fact that BOSTON is way up there in payroll, and has to beat the same teams the Yanks have to beat on their Journey to the post season. So with every word of abuse you use against the Yanks playing shitty teams, etc... Does't that reflect on you guys. Because like always, you guys will hit your low, and drop games to all the same teams.

Not to live in the past. But to prove the points needed to be proved. Last season Yanks started out like shit. Then got HOT, then cold. And the total opposite happened with Boston. They started out Hot, cooled down, then were hot again. And I believe it was Baltimore that was giving you guys headaches last year. But it seems you all forget this shit.

1st off, you saying Joe isnt a good manager is total hogwash bro, how many WS has the guy won as a manager in NY?? how many times have the yamkees made the postseason with him at the helm??? just like a true yamkee fan- short/selective memories galore !! dont even get me started on that subject scott :nono: P.S just incase you selectively forgot, the sox were in the running to sign torre and that carpetbagger goeorgieboy swooped in with his deep pockets and got him.... "No way Jose" i aint buying that. Only thing i can agree with ya was that Buck Showalter built that team, anything aside from that is just reaching....tsk tsk... the yamkees built a decent foundation when georgieboy got suspended from mlb.

The sox are way up there in payroll ???... dude, our payroll today is lower from our WORLD SERIES winning year bro. did you forget ???