Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris is not spinning at PURE Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend

danswat79

:mad: Just found out yesterday from one of the head promotors yesterday that he will not be spinning on the patio

Between this and the everything that is going on w/ ICE on Sunday Night my memorial weeknd plans are going to shit :mad:

We already know this - if you didn't notice I posted about your party too.

I'm sure anyone who is going to Boris's party will be at JP the night before - they have a similar crowd. People still needs things to do on Saturday and Sunday

:mad: Just found out yesterday from one of the head promotors yesterday that he will not be spinning on the patio

Between this and the everything that is going on w/ ICE on Sunday Night my memorial weeknd plans are going to shit :mad:

That blows :vomit2: I was really looking foward to that night. :mad: What else is going on for sat night?

Boris on the patio would have been cool, if you even could have gotten in. Everyone gets abused at the door there. They will raise the cover to who knows what just like they raise the prices on bottles of Grey Goose ($500) on regular weekends. Wickedville@Studio 54 w/JP & H.O.M.E. will be they highlight of the entire weekend. You won't anything else after experiencing this. You get a 10hr set from JP, Sylver will be there singing live and all shows throughout the night by H.O.M.E.(www.houseofmercado.com) are going to be huge! $40 presale gets you a Vegas style production set to the tunes of JP (www.studio54lv.com/memento for tix). No Joke!

$500? lol. You gotta be chump to pay $500 for a bottle. I was at a party on Thurs that had 1500 of the hottest latin chicks you ever saw in about 2 acre venue and we were throwing back $2 premium drinks til 11

• 2 weeks later...
I was at a party on Thurs that had 1500 of the hottest latin chicks you ever saw in about 2 acre venue and we were throwing back $2 premium drinks til 11

Hey wuzup..

where was this party, and is it gonna happen again anytime soon ..? Thx for the info, I love me some brown skin'd honeys.

Hey wuzup..

where was this party, and is it gonna happen again anytime soon ..? Thx for the info, I love me some brown skin'd honeys.

That post was a general reference post. That party is in Montebello, CA in every Thursday ... and it was the same at my bash on Sat.

so how sure are you about boris for sat at the pool?