Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo Pics @ Deko Lounge

where are the pics from April 30th Deko?

do you need a certain pic?? Let me know.

I will have reid upload that night also.

I have so many pics and events on file that needs to be loaded(years of work)

I just need a site....besides all of our r3 ventures sites.

We have major venues so I know our web guys are very busy loading info onto our sites.

He needs to get armour anti-sweat clothes. Doesn't look like he fits in compared to the rest of the crowd. :lol3:

what up Frosty :)

I couldn't agree with you more...in fact I'll add one comment horrible looking guys :vomit2:

and as usual Jersey girls kick ass and look hot as always.

what up Frosty :)

I couldn't agree with you more...in fact I'll add one comment horrible looking guys :vomit2:

and as usual Jersey girls kick ass and look hot as always.

In your case...yes hottie. :love: How's it going lately? Hope all is well. Going down to Miami second week of June. Can't wait. Hope you are planning on going to WMC next year. I am 100% going. No way I would miss it.

In your case...yes hottie. :love: How's it going lately? Hope all is well. Going down to Miami second week of June. Can't wait. Hope you are planning on going to WMC next year. I am 100% going. No way I would miss it.

Damn how many weeks of vacation do you get? sobe, vegas then back in miami wtf? lucky bastard lol. Oh WMC 2006 is on, but this time I'm staying few days longer and do normal stuff go to the beach, shopping.. not just arrive, club and pack..the whole thing went by sooo fast you know lol...well not for you since you stayed and toured florida for like an extra week lol.

Damn how many weeks of vacation do you get? sobe, vegas then back in miami wtf? lucky bastard lol. Oh WMC 2006 is on, but this time I'm staying few days longer and do normal stuff go to the beach, shopping.. not just arrive, club and pack..the whole thing went by sooo fast you know lol...well not for you since you stayed and toured florida for like an extra week lol.

I get four weeks vacation at my job. i have been at Fidelity Investments for a little over 6 years. They start you off at three weeks, then at five years you get four weeks.

Yes, having the second part of my trip was key. Relax, go to bed early, beach, shop, nice dinners. Doing it again next year.