Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love baseball season

battles???? that would require literate, coherent and relevant participation by maxine .....none of these 3 requirements have been met in any posting by that jackoff

damn !! literacy aint your strong point asshole, "mr i edit every post but still manage to butcher the english language" .. you still havent graduated to the big boys table nitwit. I bet your feet dangle when you take a shit.... grow up and then come talk to me.

damn !! literacy aint your strong point asshole, "mr i edit every post but still manage to butcher the english language" .. you still havent graduated to the big boys table nitwit. I bet your feet dangle when you take a shit.... grow up and then come talk to me.

once again please dont start all these crap

bwahaha

once again please dont start all these crap

bwahaha

holy shit !! how in the world did googleboy manage to post on cp after 5pm ?? :confused: your parents know you are still wide awake ??? did you remember to brush your teeth..or tooth in this case ? go sleep retard, you got a bus trip to school tomorrow :laugh:

holy shit !! how in the world did googleboy manage to post on cp after 5pm ?? :confused: your parents know you are still wide awake ??? did you remember to brush your teeth..or tooth in this case ? go sleep retard, you got a bus trip to school tomorrow :laugh:

yes indeed maxine this post right here sums it all up...way to avoid the post that is directed to you

ONCE AGAIN DONT START ALL THESE CRAP

remember that little grammatical fuckup that you still cant get over and admit you were wrong

bwahahahahah

dude i think im 46 and 0 against you ....thanks for the effort