Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

why the hell do us yankee fans have to listen to the blathering of david justice and/or paul o'neill during our tv broadcasts and then its gets worse if i have to listen in my car and hear susan waldman!!!! oh how i hate them!!!!

why the hell do us yankee fans have to listen to the blathering of david justice and/or paul o'neill during our tv broadcasts and then its gets worse if i have to listen in my car and hear susan waldman!!!! oh how i hate them!!!!

I like Paul O'neill broadcasting. I love how he sometimes abuses M. Kay. who used to be a scab back in the day when the Daily News went on strike. I hate scabs, and I hate M. Kay.

Susan Waldman should shoot herself. The bitch cannot broadcast if her life depended on it. It just does not come natural like it should. And she has nothing interesting to say. And then anything she does say it is to agree with anyone else who is broadcasting.

Yeah ONeill is worth having on Justice doesnt seem to be working out

S WAldman is good at what she used to do , not as color commentator...YOU HAVE TO HAVE PLAYED THE GAME TO BE A GOOD COLOR ANALYST

Sterling and KAye on the radio was the good old days

Sterling and STeiner was not a good fit they were too much alike

complain about the anouncers? i would be complaining about the how the team plays first...

why??? 5 wins in a row looks good to me...i am pleased with their playing...they still need to improve but things are looking good...

complain about the anouncers? i would be complaining about the how the team plays first...

Do you watch baseball at all. Because I would have to say that the last 5 games the Yanks have been playing the baseball that was expected of them and then some. Not just because of the wins. But the play has been excellent.

Why am I wasting my time.

Do you watch baseball at all. Because I would have to say that the last 5 games the Yanks have been playing the baseball that was expected of them and then some. Not just because of the wins. But the play has been excellent.

Actually, I wasn't a big fan of a lot of the play yesterday. Huge scoring games are fun to watch sometimes, but when a team is scoring that many runs against each other, the pitching is sucking hardcore, and I'm never a fan of that. Plus there were sloppy plays (inability to turn the double plays in the first inning). Tony Womack doesn't look that great out in left field. I dunno, I still think there's a lot of work that needs to be done, but we're on our way.

Actually, I wasn't a big fan of a lot of the play yesterday. Huge scoring games are fun to watch sometimes, but when a team is scoring that many runs against each other, the pitching is sucking hardcore, and I'm never a fan of that. Plus there were sloppy plays (inability to turn the double plays in the first inning). Tony Womack doesn't look that great out in left field. I dunno, I still think there's a lot of work that needs to be done, but we're on our way.

Womack actually has played great LF for someone who has never played the postion in his life and between him and MAtsui neither have made an error since the switch

Its Arod who i d be concerned with since last yrs gold glove caliber season at 3b to the first 2 mos of this season where he has misplayed a ton of balls

and after 5 quality starts your gonna have games like this ....as long as we come out on top i can live with the occasional sloppy game ...and as JTK4 thought, the wind was whipping yesterday as 8 homeruns

first of all..i dont watch the yankees...second of all its sad that you use the last 5 games as your arguement. the A's and mariners are not good teams. a 200 million shouldnt be happy because it beat two teams that suck. they are expected to beat them.

maybe when the yanks play good teams and beat them we can have this conversation.

first of all..i dont watch the yankees...second of all its sad that you use the last 5 games as you arguement. the A's and mariners are not good teams. a 200 million shouldnt be happy because it beat two teams that suck. they are expected to beat them.

maybe when the yanks play good teams and beat them we can have this conversation.

Learn how to read... I said it has nothing to do with the wins. It was the quality of play. Both offensively, and defensively. Even when a team plays a sub average team. One can still see the level of play.

A week or so ago they were playing the Rays ( A shitty team ) and played like shit. And even a shitty team is not easy to blank 2 games in a row

( Oakland ). Like I said earlier... I just hope you are all still around when they are on top of the division.

As far as being sad bringing up the last 5 games. That is an ignorant statement. If the last 5 games they are playing better ball than prior. Isn't that the games I will be talking about. It is not a sad notion. Look how they played against Boston in the first series of the season. They looked like they could not be beat in the first 2 games.

The problem with the Yanks. And all the fans know it is that Georgie thinks he is doing the team good by aquiring all these stars. But the fact is, having new players every year, all allstars, it takes time for the team to click. When is everyone going to learn this. It was the same story last year.

Womack actually has played great LF for someone who has never played the postion in his life and between him and MAtsui neither have made an error since the switch

Yeah for someone who hasn't played left field, but not good enough to get a bunch of those balls hit at him yesterday. I'm still not comfortable with him out there.

The problem with the Yanks. And all the fans know it is that Georgie thinks he is doing the team good by aquiring all these stars. But the fact is, having new players every year, all allstars, it takes time for the team to click. When is everyone going to learn this. It was the same story last year.

amen

truth is, I still believe the Yankees will come out with the best record in the AL East and the sox will make it in as the wild card again.....it'd be nice to see the Sox take the division, but I just dont see the Yankees staying dormant for long (even though its a ton of fun shittin on them when they are suckin)

that said, ITS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY IN THE PLAYOFFS

Learn how to read... I said it has nothing to do with the wins. It was the quality of play. Both offensively, and defensively. Even when a team plays a sub average team. One can still see the level of play.

A week or so ago they were playing the Rays ( A shitty team ) and played like shit. And even a shitty team is not easy to blank 2 games in a row

( Oakland ). Like I said earlier... I just hope you are all still around when they are on top of the division.

As far as being sad bringing up the last 5 games. That is an ignorant statement. If the last 5 games they are playing better ball than prior. Isn't that the games I will be talking about. It is not a sad notion. Look how they played against Boston in the first series of the season. They looked like they could not be beat in the first 2 games.

its funny you talk about the quality of play. even after they win, the paper describes them as playng bad baseball....going as far as to describe womack as looking like a drunk chasing a butterfly in left....thats not a glowing report.

its funny you talk about the quality of play. even after they win, the paper describes them as playng bad baseball....going as far as to describe womack as looking like a drunk chasing a butterfly in left....thats not a glowing report.

Another ignorant mess who reads the paper for his stories... How bout coming up with your own story instead of listening to a tabloid who will do anything to sell papers.

amen

truth is, I still believe the Yankees will come out with the best record in the AL East and the sox will make it in as the wild card again.....

JON !!!! wtf ???? tell me you were just messin with the yamkee wagon jumpers !! Its gotta be.... :laugh: but its all good tho, you atleast brought back one or two yamkee fans back to the board....good move there bro ;)

JON !!!! wtf ???? tell me you were just messin with the yamkee wagon jumpers !! Its gotta be.... :laugh: but its all good tho, you atleast brought back one or two yamkee fans back to the board....good move there bro ;)

fuck the regular season record bro.....you know whats gonna happen in the postseason

and the day you see me root for anything that has anything to do with the fucking yankees is the day Ozzy Ozbourne becomes a born again christian

I will wait for the yanks to win some games on the road before i agree they will win the division.

Just remeber we are playing good ball without 2 starters and with our big bats still struggling.

Another ignorant mess who reads the paper for his stories... How bout coming up with your own story instead of listening to a tabloid who will do anything to sell papers.

i think they sell enough papers, and making up stories bout tony womack wont increase circulation that much.