Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>CHRiS LIEBING!!! ROLL CALL! 05/14

actualy he is ambient breakbeat ninja tune tech step jump up ragga dnb with elements of soulful deep house diva vocals in the background..

not only or you :ghey: but your stupid also... is it hard being that stupid when you think your being clever?

i might be clever, but i also aknowledge the fact that i might be stupid

however, i'm not ghey

:)

man...you have no clue what you are talking about...Chris Liebing has produced MOST of the stuff he spins....

here you go:

Get some basic reading comprehension before you waste your time making these posts. That's exactly what I said - I was asking the question because he seems to produce a lot of his own music. How the fuck are you gonna flame somebody and say exactly what they said, jesus christ.

listen you lil psy trance clown who knows only one style of music this isnt simon posford and no astral projection , you can keep your guitar jamming juno reactors.. chris liebing is a hard techno producer , and the album evolution your talking about is a double lp ... its hard german techno with elements of white noise and distortion on bass kicks and made to be in a sense a concept album made for remixes ... hence is evolution retry label , if your gonna talk trash about somebody make sure you got your facts straight ... :gang:

and unlike 90 % of the psy trance djz , he actualy can mix a beat and dosent need a stop start technique or live p.a. because they basicaly cant carry a beat over from one song to a next .. chris is an amazing dj and producer , his live dj sets include 3 to 4 turntables at the same time with a laptop with final scratch and outboard effex gears..

1 style? Lol... kid, half the artists off Ninja Tune would send this guy home bleeding and crying as far as turntablism is concerned.

Get some basic reading comprehension before you waste your time making these posts. That's exactly what I said - I was asking the question because he seems to produce a lot of his own music. How the fuck are you gonna flame somebody and say exactly what they said, jesus christ.

ok shaka

1 style? Lol... kid, half the artists off Ninja Tune would send this guy home bleeding and crying as far as turntablism is concerned.

well if chris was a turntablist , but chris is a hard techno genious evolving and pioneering hard techno to new levelz.. i wasnt saying come check out qbert vs mix master for the shut the fuck up all time who is who battle..

if you like hard techno , then this man is what you want to see.. in my opinion he is the #1 hard techno producer in the world at the current moment.. he has had residencies in ibiza with maruo picotto , where such music as trance and house plaqued the island and no music with good thick bass danceable substance was available.. all though you could have catched him at amnesia places like privledge "the biggest club in the world " would only have pretty music , now you can catch techno & hard techno splattered all over there summer dates :bowdown: ... true pioneers making a map for others and themselvez. me is an amazing producer working with some of the top producer and labels in the world ...

well if chris was a turntablist , but chris is a hard techno genious evolving and pioneering hard techno to new levelz.. i wasnt saying come check out qbert vs mix master for the shut the fuck up all time who is who battle..

if you like hard techno , then this man is what you want to see.. in my opinion he is the #1 hard techno producer in the world at the current moment.. he has had residencies in ibiza with maruo picotto , where such music as trance and house plaqued the island and no music with good thick bass danceable substance was available.. all though you could have catched him at amnesia places like privledge "the biggest club in the world " would only have pretty music , now you can catch techno & hard techno splattered all over there summer dates :bowdown: ... true pioneers making a map for others and themselvez. me is an amazing producer working with some of the top producer and labels in the world ...

AMEN!

1 style? Lol... kid,

listen here son , next time you want another star of brighter light to enlighten your arogant out of place trick ass :ghey: .. just go ahead move your hands and let the shit come out :type: ...

what a great night! chris is amazing had that dance floor pumping and vibing like a mutha funka...

much respekt to nick ac for doing a decent job of warming him in , for the normal people who came to drink and chill at a club.. who just dont have the energy or understanding of a hard techno genious pioneer that chris is... :type:

CL did it up again last night,Iam so glad I went to hear him last night.my only problem is some of the crowd.I mean I go see him evey time he is hear,just never realy liked the crowd.I allways have a good time when he is hear,but some of my friends didnt make it so it was like me and my 2 friends.Kinda lost with out the rest of the crew.

• 5 months later...
What does this guy sound like live? I only heard this Evolution promo album by him and it was pretty crappy... just a bunch of dark progressive trance, excessively looped with very few switchups.

I hope you know it better now, pal! Liebing is from Giessen, just around the corner, and he spins cutting-edge techno, my friend. Surely no psy-trance!!! Never heard such nonsense... He´s an original German 100% trance-free techno dj, man. And he´s a motherfucking god in his job, so don´t talk such rubbish about him! :mad::mad:

:splat::splat:

I hope you know it better now, pal! Liebing is from Giessen, just around the corner, and he spins cutting-edge techno, my friend. Surely no psy-trance!!! Never heard such nonsense... He´s an original German 100% trance-free techno dj, man. And he´s a motherfucking god in his job, so don´t talk such rubbish about him! :mad::mad:

:splat::splat:

do you realize that this thread is 6 months old??!!

do you realize that this thread is 6 months old??!!

Of course I do! But why would I care? When I read this nonsense, I was so mad that I couldn´t help posting someting. That comment is still as stupid as it used to be 6 months ago. And since I couldn´t tell wether that astral projector has figured it out by now, or is still travelling the astral realm..