Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny tenaglia afterhours?

Oh shit he didn't. Bring out the mats, I see a dance-off coming.

LET GET IT ON:

box.gif

J/K, not into the battle concept mentality. Its all love on the floor respect for your space respect for mines. Actually would love to meet all the "INTERNET MORONS" that this messageboard has. I dont hide what i look like or try to keep myself a secret.

I think danny at disco is the closest you can get to danny at vinyl, both small rooms and very dark, he always spins the best in those settings.

vinyl is like 3 times bigger then disco. i went to disco for morillo once and couldnt fuckin move. was bullshit cause there was really no room to dance and just have a good time. and thats when i bitch about payin 50 bucks to get in a club. when i go out i like to have a good time with friends not just stand around and lose like 5 pounds sweating my ass off just listenin to music. i may not be the best dancer but shit i like to let loose and have fun. like someone said in another post they need to promote it by word of mouth for disco. place is small.

Z

vinyl is like 3 times bigger then disco. i went to disco for morillo once and couldnt fuckin move. was bullshit cause there was really no room to dance and just have a good time. and thats when i bitch about payin 50 bucks to get in a club. when i go out i like to have a good time with friends not just stand around and lose like 5 pounds sweating my ass off just listenin to music. i may not be the best dancer but shit i like to let loose and have fun. like someone said in another post they need to promote it by word of mouth for disco. place is small.

Z

exactly, discotech is way too small for him to play at. Remember what happened at crobar

exactly, discotech is way too small for him to play at. Remember what happened at crobar

That is what I was thinking, I will defintly stay away now THANKS Dam unless DT annouces so new dates I am going to miss him in June and July :mad:

ditto.,. im not about towaste my time and money to see danny if i cant apppreciate it and dance

I second that!

Plus i have a fucking wedding @ 8am and i dont think they would be to happy to see me all cracked out at the reception .. even though i would be able to nurse the hang over at that open bar :idea:

Ofcourse disco is gonna be packed but vinyl use to be asss packed during special nites as well, true it was bigger but the amount of space one had to move will be equal to the amount of space one will have at disco. If you wanna have room to dance dont go to early, maybe later on it wont be crazy packed. Regardless of whether or not it's gonna be ass packed illl be there, Danny @ Disco should be a treat :hat:

Ofcourse disco is gonna be packed but vinyl use to be asss packed during special nites as well, true it was bigger but the amount of space one had to move will be equal to the amount of space one will have at disco. If you wanna have room to dance dont go to early, maybe later on it wont be crazy packed. Regardless of whether or not it's gonna be ass packed illl be there, Danny @ Disco should be a treat :hat:

i definitly know what you mean on that and it is true, but alot of dj's play some sick sets at the peak hours and when the place is jammed up. im sure danny will save some sick beats for the closing hours and if im up in north jersey then i will hit it up for a bit if it is not to crowded but im not goin to go pay 50 bucks if the place is packed wall to wall with no room.

Z