Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny tenaglia afterhours?

yup, saw the email just this morning.

disco is going to be rediculously packed for that one, huh.

Probably ridiculously expensive as well... If they charged $50 for Morillo afterhours, it will be similar for DT... If he does a Stereo gig, I'll roadtrip it up to Montreal for that....

Probably ridiculously expensive as well... If they charged $50 for Morillo afterhours, it will be similar for DT... If he does a Stereo gig, I'll roadtrip it up to Montreal for that....

You would go see him if it was 35 but actually stay home for like 15 dollars more? Anyways, DT is almost ALWAYS adament about his gigs being reasonably priced. He's one of the few dj's who is NOT an ass about things like that.

You would go see him if it was 35 but actually stay home for like 15 dollars more? Anyways, DT is almost ALWAYS adament about his gigs being reasonably priced. He's one of the few dj's who is NOT an ass about things like that.

Actually I don't see him here either because the crowd he draws these days makes it almost impossible to enjoy myself...

I also disagree about the reasonably priced thing. He hasn't been reasonably priced since Arc closed. Since it's so rare he travels he uses that as an excuse to charge an arm & a leg when he spins abroad...

did u adamantly go to the grand re-opening of Arc 3 yrs ago?? when they adamantly were charging around 80$ to get in @ one point......its all about the scrilla sunshine

did u adamantly go to the grand re-opening of Arc 3 yrs ago?? when they adamantly were charging around 80$ to get in @ one point......its all about the scrilla sunshine

Or even more recently at his Crobar Birthday (drama); didn't they up the price to $60 out of the blue (from $40 or $50 can't remember).

Danny probably didn't have any input on that (shady) move though.

i remember last time danny t played at disco for only like 40 of us now that was great, not many people knew about it only certain ones hehe. Gonna avoid disco but check out show instead. Hopefully by then all the bad elements will be all partied out and tired leaving some room for show with the ass crowd (sigh). Dont even know what to say or comment.

nope, because i live in boston and 3 years ago i was actually able to enjoy myself up here on the weekends. ;)

but they generally sell pre-sold tickets to these events that are in the 30 dollar range. i definitely wouldnt want to show up at 6am and have to pay whatver they have decided to increase the cover charge to. i am just saying that for a big dj they are usually significantly cheaper than any cover i pay to go hear jp, etc. thats all.

ps... stop using adamantly, i think i spelled it wrong. :laugh::aaah:

nah just makes me lucky to have been at disco to hear danny t when it wont be the madhouse that it will be when he plays there again.

You should have seen him at Cielo. I forgot, but I think it was past October?

You should have seen him at Cielo. I forgot, but I think it was past October?

yeah i was there as well best party since arc closed at a club for danny t, but not the best danny t has played at someplace other than a club since arc closed if ya get me.