Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Boris Reviews???

Im not sure where u guys were, but I actually like Boris/Crobar and it was way too packed, and everytime I looked over the dance floor there was not much dancing goign on. I could compare this to a JP party where everyone is standing around staring at each other....the crowd has gotten progressively worse, and there were alot more guys than gurls

Exactly. I couldn't even really have fun because it was way too packed, and the crowd is getting progressively worse. Too many guys, pushing their way through the crowd, and much less good-looking girls than previous parties. I thought Boris was so-so at best. Same track selection that he plays everytime I hear him, except a little more boring and sort of all over the place. No real continuity from song to song. I definitely made the right decision going to Discoteque where the crowd was actually pretty good, and Merritt absolutely killed it musically, way better than Boris.

I love how there are still so many Boris haters out there and I'm sure they are all people who haven't even seen him...no matter what, you can not deny the #'s he pulls in on a weekly basis so he must be doing something right.

wow.. very well said.

On that note, I hope he stops doing that thing right because Crobar sucks when it's that packed. :splat:

I'll pretend I didn't hear this . . .

Me too. I haven't heard Boris in a while, but from his past sets that I've heard his either hit or miss!! He either is really good or is too repetitive, not much in between!! I was going to go that night, but decided to pass at the last minute. There are times that I think his sets on KTU are better than his live sets. Overall though it sounds like it was a pretty good night. Most of the time when you go out to any club there are usually more men than women. That's just the way it is. Hopefully the next time I go to Crobar there will be more women than man like there usually is. I'll give Boris a chance again and probably check him out to see what all this hype about him is now. When's the next time he playing at Crobar?

I love how there are still so many Boris haters out there and I'm sure they are all people who haven't even seen him...no matter what, you can not deny the #'s he pulls in on a weekly basis so he must be doing something right.

So with that said does that mean that all 3000 million people who believe in boris will be at discotheque on sat/sun since hes playing there. Being that theres was nothing but boris fans at crobar that night who love n follow him everywhere.

So with that said does that mean that all 3000 million people who believe in boris will be at discotheque on sat/sun since hes playing there. Being that theres was nothing but boris fans at crobar that night who love n follow him everywhere.

haha, i'm dying to know the answer to that.. good one silverbull :gang:

:ghey::ghey:

So Morillo will NOT be the resident at the space formely known as SF? I just want some answers that's all. What's the 411 on this?

The space formerly known as SF will not be up anytime soon. Morillo would only be part owner/ resident if they fulfill his needs. It is not definite that this will happen, the papers and renovation still hasnt begun to start. The plans have been on the shelf for many months already and still no progress.

There are probably cobwebs throughout the former SF space, but I don't think they should renovate it completely!! If it's renovated they will do it with the intent of erasing the memory of SF!! The new owners want to put their own personal touch towards the new space and should renovate it in order to improve the look of the club. If they renovate it and looks worse than it did before than renovating it would have been a waste!! The new ownership is probably taking time to establish itself and therefore it's been taking a long time to get things done!! Just my take!!

The space formerly known as SF will not be up anytime soon. Morillo would only be part owner/ resident if they fulfill his needs. It is not definite that this will happen, the papers and renovation still hasnt begun to start. The plans have been on the shelf for many months already and still no progress.