Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Farenheit 2.0 @ Webster Hall, Sun May 29

Allready with the bashing, GIVE IT A REST

DJ Spinbad (fastest hands in NYC) will be there :bounce:

Might go,

its funny cuz you know what crew this is coming from , the three stoogies.. yeah suppodly scott project is playing gatecrashers.. even if he dosent show up the lineup is well worth it.. :bowdown: he probably has right of refusal in his contract with a make up date clause..

The Apprentice Season 3rd Cast After Party

Friday May 20th, 2005

Z100 Presents The Apprentice Season 3 Cast After Party on Friday, May 20th at Webster Hall, 125 East 11th St. in NYC. The cast of The

I can give A Flying FUCK about TRUMPS BS REALITYSHIT....... :gang::gang::gang::gang:

WHY U POSTIN THAT SHIT HERE TO BEGIN WITH???????

yea i wrote an email to overdose ( his record label) and this is what i said nd their reply..

I was wondering if you could help me out with something. Scot

Project is supposed to be in the UK and NYC on May 29th. Just seeing if you

could tell me what one he is really going to be at. Thank you

hi gerad,

dj scot plays at gate crasher UK on may 29th and at avalon in new york, july

22nd.

best,

jesse

ok so here's another disappointment.....

for all of you who were looking forward to get a dose of HappyHardcore

see.....

http://www.anabolic-frolic.com/vb/showthread.php?postid=48292#post48292

I wonder , do we, the peeps that bring the dow, have to make sure now that we get to hear/see what we're paying for????? WTF is that?

Do I have to personaly contact every Dj now to find out if he's really gonna be there? What's up with that?

ugh,.,,. does ANYONE remember how bad farenheight was LAST YEAR?! when armin "missed his connection" and all that yada yada yada.,. god, richie, you and brian fucked shit up last year, what makes you think you can do it right this time? there's already discrepencies? lol.,. people, save ur time and money and go to crobar or something.,.

errrrrrrrrrrr??????

check this out......

http://www.amazingdjs.com/Bios.htm#rick

and then go back to page one of this thread an look at the pic for Slick Rick on the flyer.

I'm not into hip-hop or whatever they play, nor have I ever heard of Slick Rick..... so...maybe I need to be educated, but the dude on the flyer is black and the other one is far from it. :huh:

What am I missing?

but yah, wtf mang, they gotta already know that scot project ain't gunna be there, sick gate crasher UK, orrr dirty websterhall NY, not hard to see which one he's going to show up for.. yet they're still promoting him to be there, thats just str8 up ripping ppl off.

slick rick is defiantly black, thats the funniest shit ive ever seen...

but yeah as for scot project, hes double booked it seems, and the gatecrasher would be his party of choice im sure..

but would have been sweet to replace him with kai tracid..haha but thats too late..

then I would have been happy, however the news of him playing at avalon soon is good..

and is that kai tracid party in june still on??

errrrrrrrrrrr??????

check this out......

http://www.amazingdjs.com/Bios.htm#rick

and then go back to page one of this thread an look at the pic for Slick Rick on the flyer.

I'm not into hip-hop or whatever they play, nor have I ever heard of Slick Rick..... so...maybe I need to be educated, but the dude on the flyer is black and the other one is far from it. :huh:

What am I missing?

UuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmM Slick Rick is a Rapper who has sang

La Di Da DI, and Mona Lisa to name a few. That Dj Slick Rick is some funny Shit