Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where does everyone go to school?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've applied early to NYU.... cross your fingers for me everyone!! 2 weeks until they mail decisions!

Hoping to double-major in theatre history and journalism... with a minor in partying. wink.gif

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Safita: I don't need a tutor, but I could use assistance with some post-graduate studies... if you think you're up to advanced studies. (grin)

Seriously, I'm *supposed* to be writing my thesis for a MA in Anthro/Museum Studies. Am I? not really.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

Originally posted by aliebling:

I've applied early to NYU.... cross your fingers for me everyone!! 2 weeks until they mail decisions!

Hoping to double-major in theatre history and journalism... with a minor in partying. wink.gif

You might think about making that a double major in partying.......you'll see... cwm1.gif

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

I am going to baruch next sememster, for computer info systems.

oh yea thats cool, i go to nassau community now but i will definaltey be at baruch next year, keep in touch, are you gonna be a freshman or a transfer

Gonna be a transfer, yeah i'll defiantly keep in touch.

cwm7.gif

Graduated NYU Tisch School of the Arts. Double majored in Theater and Computers. Heh, I know...odd combo there. If you're at the get together at America and wanna here why, I'll explain. Real world ain't so bad, so long as I've the option to back to school soon!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

wow, thanks everyone for responding to this... outta control!!! i am still laughing about that poriqua college thing i wrote you guys about. anyone else go to school in philly besides me and highmay? anyone? holla, because i know there's more of you out there, lord knows there's like 20 million colleges and med schools here...

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."