Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so whos graduating???

never... no more going to work during the day....then everyone gets to go home at night while you have to go to school... get tons of homework that you can hardly do it on the weekends... because your working at your other job... i don't know how it was for you, but i find most people that complain about their work hours wishing they were back in school never worked full time and went to school full time... at the same time…

Congrats to all the little kiddies!! :clap:

this time next year you'll be bitchin how the workin world sucks and you wish you were back in school

j/k ;)

never... no more going to work during the day....then everyone gets to go home at night while you have to go to school... get tons of homework that you can hardly do it on the weekends... because your working at your other job... i don't know how it was for you, but i find most people that complain about their work hours wishing they were back in school never worked full time and went to school full time... at the same time…

i know what you mean, I have one class, 2x a week and it kills me.