Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Heat vs Pistons Eastern Conference Finals Thread

tigerclaw

"ladies and gentlemen, stand up and make some noise for your miami heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!"

agreed, series will go to seven. hats off to detroit last night for playing an exceptional game in all areas. Definitely a few shakey calls by the officials last night though. very promising considering how well detroit played though. The heat were in the game with the exception of when shaq and zo were sidelined due to foul trouble. doleiac couldn't stop anything and when that lineup featuring him at center was in was when detroit ran the score up. If the big guys can stay out of foul trouble I think its a different outcome then last night.. thats my one knock on vangundy. Obviously he couldn't feat zo and shaq together due to foul trouble but in a game like that play zo even with 4 in the fourth quarter and when or if he fouls out bring in the big fella.... with both those guys on the bench the heat don't stand a chance and in games of this magnatude I'd rather us have a shot and see zo or even shaq foul out trying rather than doleiac who couldn't seem to stop a fly! tomorrow is a new game - lets go heat! :beer:

well i'll be wearing the color teal tomorrow night in a sea of red....cant wait till the pistons take this in 6, just like they did against indiana..and san antonio? a joke

I hope we win in 6 too.. all though i wouldn't mind us winning in 7 since the series is soooooo good :beer:

GO SUNS and GOOOO PISTONS :)

stop looking for excuses. the game was well officiated. when it came to crunch the piston’s stepped up to the plate. Wade and Shaq had a good game, but where the hell was the rest of the heat. :confused: majors props to Wade for playing with style and grace even with an injury... :bowdown::bowdown:

The Heat got beat in a hell of freaking game and series, although the pistons pulled away with the victory I still believe if it wasn't for the injuries the heat would have won, but with all the injuries the heat had if they would have gone to the finals which begins Thursday they probably would have gotten spanked by the SPURS... :type: