Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday July 3rd - ERICK MORILLO IN THE HAMPTONS - Biggest Party of the Summer!

• 4 weeks later...
Def gonna go dude!!! Just was wondering how to get tickets?

Did anyone hear that P Diddy is going to be at Morillos party at CPI??

p diddy is always going to morillos parties as well as other celeb friends (e.g. naomi campbell, tommy lee etc.)

i wouldn't be surprised if he shows up... hes been to his parties from ibiza to crobar to space during the wmc

plus diddy is infamous for throwing parties in the hamptons during 4th of july weekend (his annual white party)

but you could also try calling them

I also tried calling but they use the same website I was trying to use. Unfortunately they weren't able to help me.

But no worries.....the site came up last night and I was able to purchase them.

Thanx!

p diddy is always going to morillos parties as well as other celeb friends (e.g. naomi campbell, tommy lee etc.)

i wouldn't be surprised if he shows up... hes been to his parties from ibiza to crobar to space during the wmc

plus diddy is infamous for throwing parties in the hamptons during 4th of july weekend (his annual white party)

tommy lee is one sick fooker

i was in ibiza when he played pacha with morillo

man can he party...him with morillo =pure debauchery

what a fun time!!!!

he was nuts both on the terrace at space as well as pacha and the after party!!!!!!!!!

seeing as pdiddy isnt having his famed white party this july 4th weekend you can expect CPI to draw the hamptons biggest celebs (i have seen the table list and its a who's who!). . .u can also expect a major announcement regarding one of nycs largest nighclubs - NOT TO BE MISSED!