Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wade County bitches !!!

lavosdeldiablo

That was very nice but we're going to need our entire team working on all cylinders to beat the Pistons.

At least Shaq and Wade have to be on top of shit. It would help if Udonis Haslem woke up already and it would be nice to see Eddie Jones hit some three's.

Damon Jones and Alonzo did a great job. Rasual Butler should not be allowed on the court.

That was a tough game to win yesterday and if we would've been in Detroit, last night's performance wouldn't have cut it. Detroit has serious fans and playing over there is not going to be easy. We have to win at least one game up there. If we win both then we're good but I don't see that happening.

Meng, I totally agree with you! Also, They need to slow their game down a bit and get their shit together to beat them in Detroit. They were playing way to fast at times and were getting slopply. It's going to be tough on friday but I think they will pull thru.

LEARN HOW TO SHOOT THE BALL SHAQ!

That was very nice but we're going to need our entire team working on all cylinders to beat the Pistons.

At least Shaq and Wade have to be on top of shit. It would help if Udonis Haslem woke up already and it would be nice to see Eddie Jones hit some three's.

Damon Jones and Alonzo did a great job. Rasual Butler should not be allowed on the court.

That was a tough game to win yesterday and if we would've been in Detroit, last night's performance wouldn't have cut it. Detroit has serious fans and playing over there is not going to be easy. We have to win at least one game up there. If we win both then we're good but I don't see that happening.

i agree man ...they need to drive to the basket... in game 1 what pissed me off the most was the horrible shot choices...if theyre gonna take a long jump shots on a fast breaks, at least wait til theres someone near/ under the basket

ps - wuddup meng :beer:

are you kidding me with some of these comments? no offense to jimmy or meng.. by the way, how are you guys? long time no speak... anyways, agreed that udonis needs to pick up his game. truthfully he's over matched and over sized at the 4 spot by detroit and we are better playing zo and shaq side by side and even better size wize with laetner in the game at some points then udonis although the boy can rebound. As for rasul??? I was at the game last night and I thought he did a wonderful job when needed due to others in foul trouble. he made some big baskets and played fine defensively. one question though, what happened to shanndon anderson? he was such a big part of our game during the season and he's gotten no minutes during the playoffs?? bit strange.. now here is where people in south florida piss me off... Eddie Jones played awsome last night. he may not have scored a ton of points but he plays amazing defense and true team ball. he gaurded rip most of the night and if you look at the box score rip had 20 points or so but needed 25 shots to get that?? i think he was 8 of 25 shooting?? to me that screams good job Eddie. Eddie is our team captain and we would not be as good without him on the floor on a nightly basis. he can shoot although streaky, he always plays D and he has expirience. I hate when people bitch about eddie jones - he is the man! - i do wish he'd make some more shots but as long as one of the jonses is hitting shots we're all good. As for slowing the game down???? why on earth would we do that? detroit plays that way with their size and we can beat them running the floor and not allowing them to set up their "d". if the fast break isn't there through it inside to shaq or zo and either they score or wait for the double and then back outside to dwade or any of the others. I've been to several games in detroit in my day also and I think our arena and crowd is a tougher place to play then the palace. I think we have a good shot to at least take one and if we do that its anyone's game.... i think if the series goes 6 i give the nod to detroit on their home court but if it goes 7 or even less good luck to detroit beating us in our home arena on a series deciding game.The rust from game one is gone! especially with the crowd energy we have going right now- the red zone is sick - GO HEAT! - its great to see miami finally rally around the heat and give them the respect they deserve.... :beer:

well put jon. i completely agree with you.

the crowd wasn't chanting "eddie eddie" for no reason. so the guy missed a freethrow at the end. try chasing around rip all game long, basically locking him down for the most part and then having to make your own shots. hit did it game 1...but the points might not be there every game. just as long as his defense is.

i definitely think the heat can take one game in detroit. and their best chance will be sunday.

well put jon. i completely agree with you.

the crowd wasn't chanting "eddie eddie" for no reason. so the guy missed a freethrow at the end. try chasing around rip all game long, basically locking him down for the most part and then having to make your own shots. hit did it game 1...but the points might not be there every game. just as long as his defense is.

i definitely think the heat can take one game in detroit. and their best chance will be sunday.

agreed... the eddie chants were awsome. I am so happy the crowd realized how valuable he is.. I also forgot one BIG point... the heat have the best road record in the east, 2nd best in the NBA - bring it on detroit! we're not the number one seed for nothing... we can do this as long as the guys stay focused and play team ball!

the Heat played much better ball last night. they kept on pressing up the court and their shot selection was a million times better than game one.

Wade kept on working the baseline and kept on driving the ball in.. and when he didnt, he took good selective shots at around 16-18 ft.

eddie jones played stellar defense last night and damon jones hit a few key 3 pointers which were crucial for the upswing that we had.

playing detroit away is going to be rough, and I agree, the best chance we have of winning up there is sunday becuase we have momentum on our side..

lets fucking do this shit!

As for rasul??? I was at the game last night and I thought he did a wonderful job when needed due to others in foul trouble. he made some big baskets and played fine defensively. one question though, what happened to shanndon anderson? he was such a big part of our game during the season and he's gotten no minutes during the playoffs?? bit strange.. now here is where people in south florida piss me off... Eddie Jones played awsome last night. he may not have scored a ton of points but he plays amazing defense and true team ball. he gaurded rip most of the night and if you look at the box score rip had 20 points or so but needed 25 shots to get that?? i think he was 8 of 25 shooting?? to me that screams good job Eddie. Eddie is our team captain and we would not be as good without him on the floor on a nightly basis. he can shoot although streaky, he always plays D and he has expirience. I hate when people bitch about eddie jones - he is the man! - i do wish he'd make some more shots but as long as one of the jonses is hitting shots we're all good. As for slowing the game down???? why on earth would we do that? detroit plays that way with their size and we can beat them running the floor and not allowing them to set up their "d". if the fast break isn't there through it inside to shaq or zo and either they score or wait for the double and then back outside to dwade or any of the others. I've been to several games in detroit in my day also and I think our arena and crowd is a tougher place to play then the palace. I think we have a good shot to at least take one and if we do that its anyone's game.... i think if the series goes 6 i give the nod to detroit on their home court but if it goes 7 or even less good luck to detroit beating us in our home arena on a series deciding game.The rust from game one is gone! especially with the crowd energy we have going right now- the red zone is sick - GO HEAT! - its great to see miami finally rally around the heat and give them the respect they deserve....

WOW...well put...i TOTALLY agree...

playing detroit away is going to be rough, and I agree, the best chance we have of winning up there is sunday becuase we have momentum on our side..

i think Detroit is a great team..i just think we have a better team...we are much deeper in every position than Detroit...game 1 was horrible...we should be up 2 games...

dont expect the pistons to play as sloppy as they did wed night in motown...and they still almost won

blah blah blah blah...that's all i keep on hearing.

if the heat plays bad, they give the credit to detroit. but if detroit plays bad, everyone except for the heat fans say that detroit lost the game.

the heat played sloppy ALL game in the 1st one. they were down by as many as 14 and still tied the score in the 4th qtr. it's all about pressure and defense and how well you handle it. heat didn't handle it well in the first game. detroit didn't handle it well in the second game.

it can be your favorite team...but let's be realistic...these are professionals and there is a reason why they're the 2 top teams in the eastern conference. you can't take that away from them.

blah blah blah blah...that's all i keep on hearing.

if the heat plays bad, they give the credit to detroit. but if detroit plays bad, everyone except for the heat fans say that detroit lost the game.

the heat played sloppy ALL game in the 1st one. they were down by as many as 14 and still tied the score in the 4th qtr. it's all about pressure and defense and how well you handle it. heat didn't handle it well in the first game. detroit didn't handle it well in the second game.

it can be your favorite team...but let's be realistic...these are professionals and there is a reason why they're the 2 top teams in the eastern conference. you can't take that away from them.

No one's saying the Heat suck.... just saying that we should be beyond hyped and on our top game back in Detroittttt :)