Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dress code for JP @ Studio 54 w/ advanced tix

oldtimer

Here's some advice. Don't wear a t-shirt or sneakers and then it won't matter. It's Vegas. It's a holiday weekend. Get dressed. Look good. :pint:

We are getting dressed up just in a different way!!!

This is a totally different kind of party!!!

wound up going in dress shoes to see kids there in tanktops and sneakers... still had a blast but i couldnt really get my swerve on in shoes.. i miss nyc where you can get away wih dresscode as long as you look good...

I wore black diesels and a button down to find everyone wearing t-shirts and sneakers. So I left around 3am to go back to my hotel and change. Hat, t-shirt and jeans no problems. JP was his usual self. Started off a little slow and then tore it up in the early morning. It's a shame the crowd could not last. I left around 6am when it was starting to die down. If that was NY there still would have been a line outside. Headed over to Drais and wasted my time and money there.

Lalate, did you dress up bro? Only saw a few dancers in costumes and a little migit in a top hat. Was that you? JK

Boris probably played the best music I heard all weekend, but the crowd didn't last all night either. I stayed until the music stopped (6:30am) and there was nobody on the dancefloor.

I was kind of disapointed w/ the night to be honest w/ you, the music was good at some points and blah at others. He played some bad ass tracks throughout the course of the night but the set could have been alot more consistant as there was flow at all. The last 2 hours I was there he played a tech set that lasted about an hour which was too hard for me - then he picked it up went into his "sunshine" song followed by a few other good ones - All this time was performed live by Sylver and then Micheal Jackson "They don't care about us" after that was torn apart. It sounded like he was going to finish strong but there was hardly any people left and absolutely no vibe anymore. All my friends wanted to leave so we took off and went back to my place for a pool party.

I really wanted to catch Boris the next night - but in order to get seats at the Hardrock for the pool party the next day I needed some rest and stayed in. I'm sure Boris was great - he always is. I really regret missing that party but oh well - Studio 54 2 nights in a row was too much

I really wanted to catch Boris the next night - but in order to get seats at the Hardrock for the pool party the next day I needed some rest and stayed in. I'm sure Boris was great - he always is. I really regret missing that party but oh well - Studio 54 2 nights in a row was too much

Rest?

Come on bro, it's Vegas....why didn't you just go right to Rehab straight from Boris?

On my review (Las Vegas Summer 2005) I left the club at 3:30, checkout at 4:30, was home in LA by 7:30 pm, went to a Hollywood Hills party at 4 pm, and the next day threw a party at 9 pm. Time to rest is when you're 80 years old lol.

Rest?

Come on bro, it's Vegas....why didn't you just go right to Rehab straight from Boris?

I was ready to do it but my girlfreind and guest were not - especially since our room at the hardrock wasn't going to be ready until 4 pm sunday.

I live about 25 minutes from the strip and had a bunch of people staying w/ me who would have had to be ready to be out all saturday night, sunday day and sunday night since we had a room at the hardrock and were not heading back home after we went to the strip.

Not to mention no one really had that great of a time at 54 the night before to want to go back there the next night. When your playing tour guide for the weekend for people from out of town alot of other things factor in