Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall

Well I just got back from Webster Hall...I cannot possibly reiterate how much this place sucked. It was absolutely horrible. We got there around eleven, and there was supposed to be an open bar for ladies. Well, it was enclosed in one room and the guys weren't allowed in, so i had to drink my free drinks by myself. Funness. Then, we went up stairs to see what the techno room was like. There was a guard in front saying that we couldnt go in until twelve. We said okay and we went back down and came up around twelve fifteen....then the guard says that we have to wait another half hour. At one o clock, the bouncer says forty more minutes and gives us attitude bc thurs was free to get in. Finally, the techno room opened at like one thirty, so we went in, desperate to be rid of the hip hop loving jersey kids that were populating the place...only to hear fucking usher. They made it into another hip hop room. So, there was no techno room. Needless to say, try as we might, my boyfriend and I found the place to be completely and totally dry....nobody had pills or any drugs or anything. I didn't even see any overly drunk people there. Everyone was sober. It was sooooooo incredibly boring. We went with my boyfriend's friend who was hooking up with some girl and we had to wait for him to leave since he drove us, and the music was mind numbingly horrible...i didnt have much to start with, but i have since lost all respect for vick latino. ugh. Every song that they played was at least nine years old. What a horrible, horrible place with a horrible, horrible crowd. I am never, ever, EVER going there again....and if you'd like to be treated with any respect, i wouldnt reccomend going either i were you...

I'm really sorry you had such a bad time. But you just confirmed what I had suspected for awhile now. I couldn't help but to laugh too(not about you), but about WH. And even though I'd love to go see ATB on sunday..... I think NOT.......At least it was free.....and even then I think you probably regret waisting your time.

Yeah that really sucked. It certainly would have been a worthwhile experience had the music been better. Oh well, maybe the weekends would be better off - especially this coming Sunday??? Seems like several people on here have committed to this event already.

there was supposed to be an open bar for ladies. Well, it was enclosed in one room and the guys weren't allowed in, so i had to drink my free drinks by myself. Funness. ...
i absolutely HATE it when clubs do this!!!! I mean, just be frank in the beginning (flyer, whatever). we can take it, we're big kids.

my boyfriend and I found the place to be completely and totally dry....nobody had pills or any drugs or anything.

Nobodys fault but your own.

You don't need to have drugs or booze to have a good time. Just soulful house. The 'Bull out!

well, thats not really an option when the only music that was playing was horrible 80's and the fucking whisper song by the ying yang twins.... :pint:

I hate that song with a fucking passion....sorry about your bad night

I honestly dont know how they manage to stay open.I mean,the place totally sucks and it looks like it is about to fall apart(literally).The crowd is horrible,the staff is as rude as it gets,the music sucks and on top of that,they still charge $40 to get in after 12!!!!!!!!!!!I dont know what clubber in his right state of mind would go to this club!!!!!!!!!

Well I just got back from Webster Hall...I cannot possibly reiterate how much this place sucked. It was absolutely horrible. We got there around eleven, and there was supposed to be an open bar for ladies. Well, it was enclosed in one room and the guys weren't allowed in, so i had to drink my free drinks by myself. Funness. Then, we went up stairs to see what the techno room was like. There was a guard in front saying that we couldnt go in until twelve. We said okay and we went back down and came up around twelve fifteen....then the guard says that we have to wait another half hour. At one o clock, the bouncer says forty more minutes and gives us attitude bc thurs was free to get in. Finally, the techno room opened at like one thirty, so we went in, desperate to be rid of the hip hop loving jersey kids that were populating the place...only to hear fucking usher. They made it into another hip hop room. So, there was no techno room. Needless to say, try as we might, my boyfriend and I found the place to be completely and totally dry....nobody had pills or any drugs or anything. I didn't even see any overly drunk people there. Everyone was sober. It was sooooooo incredibly boring. We went with my boyfriend's friend who was hooking up with some girl and we had to wait for him to leave since he drove us, and the music was mind numbingly horrible...i didnt have much to start with, but i have since lost all respect for vick latino. ugh. Every song that they played was at least nine years old. What a horrible, horrible place with a horrible, horrible crowd. I am never, ever, EVER going there again....and if you'd like to be treated with any respect, i wouldnt reccomend going either i were you...

This was a Thurs night? I haven't been to WH in a couple of years and it's been because there are a ton of other places to go that are much better than WH. To many or some it may be "atrocious", but to me it just ok or very mediocre. The last time I went it was packed on a Fri night and they did play a ton EDM. The crowd was very diverse and I guess some people did stink, but that happens everywhere because when people dance people sweat. They just have to wear deoderant more often!! The bottom line is that if they promote the night and say there's going to be edm played then there should be edm!! Not all Hip Hop!! Plus the people that work there should treat whatever crowd that goes there with respect, being that there is not much of crowd at WH to begin with!!