Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U haters have been quite lately

pk1

I think you got the teams mixed up there son, the sox dont have any player that goes by the name "Brandon"...prolly as a middle name, but def. not as 1st nor last.

p.s did you mean: Bronson "i bean yamkees like crazy" Arroyo ??

its a slight on "Bronson" last yr when Arod was asked about the "slap"

it was a big joke because Arod was talking about him and that he used to play with him as a kid in Fla and still called him Brandon and not his correct name

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a big joke because Arod was talking about him and that he used to play with him as a kid in Fla and still called him Brandon and not his correct name

I bet it says bronson on his WS ring.

c'mon now, he played with him as a kid and doesnt even remember his name?... a-shit is a fraud and a merc to boot, he was just dissin him...its all good tho, we all know despite his good #s, he's a bush leaguer.... he should run the bases with a burberry handbag to complete the pic...fuck him !!

I am still here, I just wish we could beat the O's at home for christ sakes.

Better then dropping games to the royals

I think that after playing each other it is almost a money bet both teams lose the next series. Those games take a lot out of each team but now we have more to worry about then just each other. One of us is not making the playoffs. I just can't see it happening this year.

I think you got the teams mixed up there son, the sox dont have any player that goes by the name "Brandon"...prolly as a middle name, but def. not as 1st nor last.

p.s did you mean: Bronson "i bean yamkees like crazy" Arroyo ??

No, I mean Brandon. That's his name because AROD says it is.

c'mon now, he played with him as a kid and doesnt even remember his name?... a-shit is a fraud and a merc to boot, he was just dissin him...its all good tho, we all know despite his good #s, he's a bush leaguer.... he should run the bases with a burberry handbag to complete the pic...fuck him !!

your sharp as a tack , nothing gets by you

and yes we all saw the photshopped pic of a-rod with the handbag

::yawn::

and arod will have a ring before his HALL OF FAME Career is over

i doubt Brady Adrroyo will be a hall of famer

your sharp as a tack , nothing gets by you

and yes we all saw the photshopped pic of a-rod with the handbag

::yawn::

and arod will have a ring before his HALL OF FAME Career is over

i doubt Brady Adrroyo will be a hall of famer

doubt in one hand, shit in the other and see what fills up first

bronson got a ring, gay-rod got shit...end of story

doubt in one hand, shit in the other and see what fills up first

bronson got a ring, gay-rod got shit...end of story

no end of story will be when ARods career is over with 800 homeruns couple of rings ,mvps etc and billybob arroyo is stuck in a trailer park endlessly searching for his ring that he sold on ebay to support his meth habit and is going around like Golem looking for precious"

Right now both the Yankees and the Red Sox suck nuts. Were losing to the fucking Royals... You can't beat anyone any good... The Mets fucking suck as usual...

And the motherfucking PADRES are in first.

Well I wouldn't say we suck as bad as the yanks but we suck. Little different to lose to the best team in the al east compared to the worst team in the AL. But i am not too happy with how we are pitching right now.

Well I wouldn't say we suck as bad as the yanks but we suck. Little different to lose to the best team in the al east compared to the worst team in the AL. But i am not too happy with how we are pitching right now.

Well 1 game seperates us in the standings...So I guess you're one game better than us at this point.

just like griffey right?

I would not count on it. I am not saying arroyo is going to the hall or that arod is not but I would not say he is going to get a couple rings.

obviosly...barring injuries

but also at this point in their respective careers juior was already breaking down with nagging injuries while Arod is in redonkoulous shape and hardly misses any games

and if he finishes this current contract out with the yanks Ill go out on a limb and say he gets a least 1 ring

and Bobby arroyo will still be a .500 pitcher

and the Mets have been playing the hardest teams out of all 3

you played the yank atl fla

we played atl yanks baltimore

Wouldn't say you played the hardest. We took 2 of 3 from atl 2 of three from yank and split 2 of 4 with baltimore.

You lost 2 of 3 from yanks got swept by atlanta and took 3 out of 4 from fla. I would say we have been doing better.

you played the yank atl fla

we played atl yanks baltimore

Wouldn't say you played the hardest. We took 2 of 3 from atl 2 of three from yank and split 2 of 4 with baltimore.

You lost 2 of 3 from yanks got swept by atlanta and took 3 out of 4 from fla. I would say we have been doing better.

i forgot you guys played atlanta..

so basically its pretty even..

the troll said both teams were playin way better.. :rolleyes:

wombat fails to realize the Mets have just played downright ugly and sloppy baseball and only concentrates on what the paper says.....obviously e-cool wombat doesnt watch any of the games or even catch some highlights to base his statements

someone outta tell this herb to stick to talking about the times they farted and burped at the same time on the bump board and save the sports talk for the people that actually got a clue