Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is your favorite DJ's in NJ???

santana and tsettos always been my Favs from jersey but you guys gotta check out the new up and coming djs.

...couldnt have said it better myself...so many guys out there...

ChopTrop, Madness, Mentor, and gotta give props to Sheldon Romero

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

louie devito is the best dj ever......

ID BELEIVE IT IF I WAS A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL..OR DIDNT KNOW HOW A DJ SHOULD SOUND BUT NO ONE ELSE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM ON THIS BOARD....I THINK THAT $20 I SPENT BACK IN THE DAY WAS THE WORST INVESTMENT EVER

ID BELEIVE IT IF I WAS A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL..OR DIDNT KNOW HOW A DJ SHOULD SOUND BUT NO ONE ELSE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM ON THIS BOARD....I THINK THAT $20 I SPENT BACK IN THE DAY WAS THE WORST INVESTMENT EVER

I have never heard Louie DeVito spin, but I would rank him among the best business men who are DJ's from NJ.

:lol3:

dj who? never heard of him.

He is from NJ, He use to own Outer Limit Record Store in Passaic. Has thrown weeklies, Relief in Lyndhurst. Some parties he has thrown were Arcardia @ The Wave and another one at The Tunnel (forgot the name) Also was a resident at Limelight, Tunnel and Tequlia Joes. He toured with Rob Gee and has been spinning for over 10 years.

CHECK HIM OUT, he NEVER dissapoints.

He is from NJ, He use to own Outer Limit Record Store in Passaic. Has thrown weeklies, Relief in Lyndhurst. Some parties he has thrown were Arcardia @ The Wave and another one at The Tunnel (forgot the name) Also was a resident at Limelight, Tunnel and Tequlia Joes. He toured with Rob Gee and has been spinning for over 10 years.

He is the man! I used to buy all my records from him....does he still have any record store anywhere?

Mendez

Hi..I'm from Denver..and Im going to NY July 18 for 2 weeks. I know ur from NJ, but do you know of any good techno..rave parties. I have been online but not sure if anything else is going..If you have any info that would be great..thanks

So where does he spin now? does he have a website? CD ? anything lol

No Timmy doesnt owh the store anymore, Not even sure it is even open.

Maria he was doing Fridays at Tequlia Joes but it has closed for the Summer. I know he is spinning July 2 @ Bang in Philly. As far as CD's and tapes I have NEVER seen any, I want to get my hands on them too.