Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas: June 15-20

kitty7467

Your all going on shitty weekends.. I would re-book your flight/hotels.. I'm telling you, do it.

1st off any weekend in vegas is poppin. Even any night. 2nd... July 4th will be busy just cuz its a long weekend.

Your all going on shitty weekends.. I would re-book your flight/hotels.. I'm telling you, do it.

:rock:

This 11th of June has become a last second thang ... and believe me ... suprisingly a lotta cool peeps I know are coming into town. Should be fun. And a nice warmup for 4th of July again! :rock:

kayup- your right! it does sound like a headache.. i'm making plans for about 8-10 of us.. the rest can do whatever they'd like

Kitty- I haven't stayed at the Hard Rock since I think the club was Baby's? I assume Body English is the old Baby's and Rehab is a new place in the Hard Rock?

From what I've read on this board.. I was planning on this

Fri- Pure then Drais

Sat- Ice then Drais

Sun- Light then ??

I've been to Ice on Sat. before and I love the house music.. but.. Scribble is there.. so.. I'm open to change that.. We are all from the N. Jersey, New York, Philly area so most of us like house..

and If you say Body English is good Sunday.. then maybe we'll go there?

My picture is attached.. Look for a big group of guys by the pool on Sunday.. and find me.. My name is Brian

kayup- your right! it does sound like a headache.. i'm making plans for about 8-10 of us.. the rest can do whatever they'd like

Kitty- I haven't stayed at the Hard Rock since I think the club was Baby's? I assume Body English is the old Baby's and Rehab is a new place in the Hard Rock?

From what I've read on this board.. I was planning on this

Fri- Pure then Drais

Sat- Ice then Drais

Sun- Light then ??

I've been to Ice on Sat. before and I love the house music.. but.. Scribble is there.. so.. I'm open to change that.. We are all from the N. Jersey, New York, Philly area so most of us like house..

and If you say Body English is good Sunday.. then maybe we'll go there?

My picture is attached.. Look for a big group of guys by the pool on Sunday.. and find me.. My name is Brian

Skip Light.

how come?

I didnt like in 2004. I think some other posters have had similar comments. There is a thread by me about it in 2004 Oct/Nov

a) Dont like the layout.

Bar area is too narrow to stand - at best two bodies deep.

B) No place to stand

If you arent dancing or have a table, there is basically no standing area. The layout is a bunch of sectionals of tables, and dancefloor. Image a square. In the corner, put a series of smaller squares: thats your tables. In the middle put a small square : thats your dancefloor. On the side, put a narrow bar.

And that's the foreplan. Horrible foreplan.

c) They leave hot chicks outside.

They will get in a table service of 200 guys before 4 solo chicks from SOBE (one of which was a HUGE international model) and make the chicks wait 40 minutes until they leave. If you want to meet chicks, hit it up at 11 and hit on all the solo chicks that staff is leaving outside while they take care of bottles first.

d) Old.

Average age I saw in there: mid 40s. Look like a Rotary Club convention or a night at the country club in Laguna Beach for Biffy's parents.

Agreed with LA's comments on Light. Skip it.

I love Drai's, but unless you're addicted to it I'd say only do it once, maybe hit Seven the other night. Either that or don't do full-on after hours on Saturday night; call it quits around 6 or so, power nap, and then get to Rehab by noon, by far the best regular pool party going. Actually, the words "pool party" don't really do it justice. Just go. And if you're not staying at HR, it's worth the cover.

There should be no question about where to go on Sunday night. Body English. Technically speaking it is in the same physical space that used to hold Baby's, but trust me, you wouldn't know it otherwise. It is 100% different in every sense, if ever there was a shining example of how to re-invent a night club, BE has gotta be it.

Of course, if you're a real machine (or simply have the right err, ingredients) then you can always try to pull off my favorite marathon, Sat 8pm to Monday 5am:

Sat pre-dinner: Shadow (some say it's cheesy, but I just love their silhouetted dancers... yeeow)

Sat dinner: Emeril's (MGM)

Sat evening: Teatro

Sat primetime: ICE

Sat afterhours: Drai's

Sun breakfast: Mirage buffet (normally I avoid buffets, but during a marathon it's critical to reload)

Sun day: Rehab

Sun pre-dinner: Mist (I love it in the early evening)

Sun dinner: Isla (TI) or China Grill (Mandalay)

Sun evening: Mix

Sun primetime: Body English

33 straight hours of bliss, baby.

Agreed with LA's comments on Light. Skip it.

I love Drai's, but unless you're addicted to it I'd say only do it once, maybe hit Seven the other night. Either that or don't do full-on after hours on Saturday night; call it quits around 6 or so, power nap, and then get to Rehab by noon, by far the best regular pool party going. Actually, the words "pool party" don't really do it justice. Just go. And if you're not staying at HR, it's worth the cover.

There should be no question about where to go on Sunday night. Body English. Technically speaking it is in the same physical space that used to hold Baby's, but trust me, you wouldn't know it otherwise. It is 100% different in every sense, if ever there was a shining example of how to re-invent a night club, BE has gotta be it.

Of course, if you're a real machine (or simply have the right err, ingredients) then you can always try to pull off my favorite marathon, Sat 8pm to Monday 5am:

Sat pre-dinner: Shadow (some say it's cheesy, but I just love their silhouetted dancers... yeeow)

Sat dinner: Emeril's (MGM)

Sat evening: Teatro

Sat primetime: ICE

Sat afterhours: Drai's

Sun breakfast: Mirage buffet (normally I avoid buffets, but during a marathon it's critical to reload)

Sun day: Rehab

Sun pre-dinner: Mist (I love it in the early evening)

Sun dinner: Isla (TI) or China Grill (Mandalay)

Sun evening: Mix

Sun primetime: Body English

33 straight hours of bliss, baby.

Omg. I thought my 5-7 stops per night were respectful. Now I feel like a whimp hahahahaha. jk

I didnt like in 2004. I think some other posters have had similar comments. There is a thread by me about it in 2004 Oct/Nov

a) Dont like the layout.

Bar area is too narrow to stand - at best two bodies deep.

B) No place to stand

If you arent dancing or have a table, there is basically no standing area. The layout is a bunch of sectionals of tables, and dancefloor. Image a square. In the corner, put a series of smaller squares: thats your tables. In the middle put a small square : thats your dancefloor. On the side, put a narrow bar.

And that's the foreplan. Horrible foreplan.

c) They leave hot chicks outside.

They will get in a table service of 200 guys before 4 solo chicks from SOBE (one of which was a HUGE international model) and make the chicks wait 40 minutes until they leave. If you want to meet chicks, hit it up at 11 and hit on all the solo chicks that staff is leaving outside while they take care of bottles first.

d) Old.

Average age I saw in there: mid 40s. Look like a Rotary Club convention or a night at the country club in Laguna Beach for Biffy's parents.

I agree with "c)". I went there sunday night... last yr on memorial day weekend. You are right on. I saw the most beautiful women I have ever seen... being turned away. Groups of them. Obviously we got turned away as well. But we took advantage of that... met some HOT girls outside... partied at caramel... then back to their hotel suite for an unplanned afterparty... what happens in vegas stays in vegas.