Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a good spot for Thursday night

I have two women in their 20's who I work with out in Texas that are flying in for a dinner party tomorrow night. They were suppose to stay for the weekend and I was going to show them NYC nightlife either Friday or Saturday but that fell through and they have to leave Friday. I haven't been going out in the city on Thursday nights for a while now so I'm not sure what is good. Looking for something with a nice crowd, classy, with some good music.

Where is vsoto when I need him?....suggestions please!

Thanks

no offense to Al's suggestion, but APT is rough. They're uber snooty at the door, and honestly the place isn't worth it.

I would check out someplace like Cielo or Serena...last resort, Sin Sin. All three of these places are pretty sexy, with a good looking crowd and reasonable $$$.

Unfortunetly for you, this Thursday is pretty mellow...:half:

I would normally say cielo as well, but with KEOKI being there on that night i dunno what to say. If ya like to bounce around where theres good MUSIC and not top 40 hip hop commerical crap, i suggest roll around SERENA, SIN SIN for some good house beats FREE no attitude and cheap drinks. But if your trying to impress them by showing them what "THE HOT PLACES ARE" since your trying to be a mack (j/k but i did hear some funny thigs bout you) then have fun over at QUO,RUBY FALLS, or what other place peopleparty at that dont really party. Try CAIN.

I have two women in their 20's who I work with out in Texas that are flying in for a dinner party tomorrow night. They were suppose to stay for the weekend and I was going to show them NYC nightlife either Friday or Saturday but that fell through and they have to leave Friday. I haven't been going out in the city on Thursday nights for a while now so I'm not sure what is good. Looking for something with a nice crowd, classy, with some good music.

Thanks

crash mansion -- 646 431 1019

I had a good time the couple of times I went to DiscoDistortion@Duvet (21st&6av) on Thursdays.

It's basically the equivalent to Life's a Bitch@Life / Utlra@Spa / Plaid@Buckingham if you knew those parties. A little on the gay-fashionistas-fabulous side, crowd's fun, and the music's very good (Larry Tee).

But if your trying to impress them by showing them what "THE HOT PLACES ARE" since your trying to be a mack (j/k but i did hear some funny thigs bout you) then have fun over at QUO,RUBY FALLS, or what other place peopleparty at that dont really party. Try CAIN.

Where from my post do you get that I'm trying to be a "mack"? I'm looking to take a couple ladies who are in their late 20's out in NYC for a good time since they've never been before. Unfortunately, they are not in to "the scene" so I am trying to stay away from some of the more low key, house places. Good to know that you and your friends sit around and talk about me though....I feel honored, j/k hehe

well I definately sugesst Cielo or table 50 (aka Aer), smaller more intimate places, The frying pan is aboat that stays docked @ pier 23 has a party thursday night (TOTH Turn Tables On THe Hudson) but that might be a little better latter in the sunmmer. So I vote for cielo. :bounce:

well I definately sugesst Cielo or table 50 (aka Aer), smaller more intimate places, The frying pan is aboat that stays docked @ pier 23 has a party thursday night (TOTH Turn Tables On THe Hudson) but that might be a little better latter in the sunmmer. So I vote for cielo. :bounce:

Table 50 aka Aer? Am I missing something? Never been to Table 50.. so....

Thanks

Sullivan Room tonight will be good :)