Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is all Cookie's fault

DG was all over this.lol

she asked for harrassment so with my new found "hate" (according to mike and al) i might as well let it out...

relax buddy......your crossing lines.....im pretty sure she wouldnt go for your ghey lookin ass n e wayz :aright:

easy booster... im a habitual line-stepper...

oh man I'm just waiting for Al to put you in your place now!

thats funny i just left his place...

i'll meet you at feces island at midnight.

so cum and get it~!

take it rough! like your girl takes to...

(okay that was too far.. im stopping now...)

nigga if you were half the man (more like half the fag) you claim to be, you wouldnt cop drinks w/ tony then go conspire in a corner about how "hot her tits look". you would grow some hair on those 12 yr old balls of yours and go talk to her :aright:

nigga if you were half the man (more like half the fag) you claim to be, you wouldnt cop drinks w/ tony then go conspire in a corner about how "hot her tits look". you would grow some hair on those 12 yr old balls of yours and go talk to her :aright:

lol, if thats what you think goes on... you should write childrens books because you have a vivid imagination.

lol, if thats what you think goes on... you should write childrens books because you have a vivid imagination.

i know your type and you forget i seen you in action buddy......dont be frontin cuz your on stage now fam....

na...we're going out with ira for her b'day...wanna come?

whats the point id just cop drinks and sit in the corner with tony... i can do that at home.

i know your type and you forget i seen you in action buddy......dont be frontin cuz your on stage now fam....

lol whatever you like to believe dr.seuss.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great thread Cookie

4pages in a few mins...

yada yada yada :blah:

exactly...

It's about time somebody put Marko on blast and all of his little shenanigans he pulls

for real, put me in "my place" im a pompous punk, whos annoying as hell and who humour works in small doses if at all... more importantly couldnt get laid in a whore house with a fist full of dollars... fuck off dg.