Clubplanet Nightlife Community

@@@***!!! OFFICIAL TWILO BOYCOTT !!!***@@@@

I am here to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I am trying to organize an official Twilo Boycott. Hopefully we can make an impact on Twilo just enough (Financially) that the place will shut down. In spite of all the recent happenings at Twilo timing I don't think could be any better. If all of us unite and even call everyone we know and ask them to stop visiting that hole we can significantly lower the attendence. The people that do show up will tell their friends that TWilo is dead or dying out and the chain will keep on going until Twilo gets such little attendence that they will have difficulty paying their bills and hopefully will shut down.

What can we do to speed this process up you ask? Plenty I say. In your free time at work or home call Guliani's office and the liquor licencesing commision. Tell them about Twilo and the things that go on in there. The drugs, OD, and whatever else bad that you can think of. Tell them you want their license revoked. Without it, TWilo will not survive long. Call Gulianis office and tell him you will do whatever it takes to support his suit again This horrible club.

Is this all you ask? No! You can also call the NYPD Drug unit. Tell them the kind of things that go on in Twilo. Tell them people deal in there like there is no tommorow and tell them if you don't hear about a raid going on anytime soon you will take action into your own hands. This should get things rolling quiet smoothly. IF we all unite and follow all the things i Wrote here, hopefully, we can have that place shut down by Feb 2001.

Our beef is essentially the same. Other clubs are suffering and paying for TWilo's sloppiness. Twilo is fucking crappy club and the crowd is nothing but straight out Drug Addicts. We as honest citizens are trying to clense this country from Drug users so shutting Twilo down would bring us one small step closer. I wouldn't mind putting everyone who goes to Twilo to jail for awhile too. Who's with me on that one?

Not to be Rude. But.....SUCK A FAT ONE. If you dont like the place, the BEST THING for you to do to effect them financialy, is dont go there on Friday, or Sat and pay you "precious" hard earned or stolen money.

Stay home or go to a club that you like.

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by bastardino:

Our beef is essentially the same. Other clubs are suffering and paying for TWilo's sloppiness. Twilo is fucking crappy club and the crowd is nothing but straight out Drug Addicts. We as honest citizens are trying to clense this country from Drug users so shutting Twilo down would bring us one small step closer. I wouldn't mind putting everyone who goes to Twilo to jail for awhile too. Who's with me on that one?

hey guess what? i'm a COMPLETELY STRAIGHT EDGE TWILO LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've never done drugs, don't smoke stoges, nor do i drink and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE TWILO. there u have it. and i know PLENTY of people that love twilo and are straight edgers, like me. so what was that about twilo being nothing but "staight out drug addicts???" and would u PLEASE elaborate on "other clubs are suffering and paying for twilo's sloppiness?" what the hell are you talking about???? and why is it "crappy?" and what the hell is an "honest citizen"?? ...talk about a bullshit artist.. i'm not about to take ur shit lightly because i'm sick of seeing idiotic posts like yours. learn some decent grammar too, bastard.

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

Woohoo, I'm with ya Mareluna!!!

I'm also a straight edge Twilo lover, even though I'll have a couple of drinks (I'm 22) at clubs I've never tried drugs, never even tried cigarettes, and I've always had a great time at Twilo.

Have your boycott!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as negative closeminded people like you stay out of Twilo it'll just get better. By the way, how can a boycott by people who dont go to Twilo anyway hurt it financially?????

Ahhh....now we finally can see why the crowd at Twilo is so great.......and let's notice it's always the peeps who like other clubs who try to put it down......and here is the question of the year....

Why is everyone so concerned about Twilo if they don't go?????

If any of you Twilo-hater can coherently answer that question without leaking out your insecurity about the clubs you go to god bless you.......he he

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by dv8:

I'm also a straight edge Twilo lover, even though I'll have a couple of drinks (I'm 22) at clubs I've never tried drugs, never even tried cigarettes, and I've always had a great time at Twilo.

Have your boycott!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as negative closeminded people like you stay out of Twilo it'll just get better. By the way, how can a boycott by people who dont go to Twilo anyway hurt it financially?????

You are feeding into Bastardino's clause. Do you really take his posts as being serious...I hope you don't. By responding, you are feeding fuel to his fire...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

You are feeding into Bastardino's clause. Do you really take his posts as being serious...I hope you don't. By responding, you are feeding fuel to his fire...

E NUFF SAID.......

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Originally posted by dv8:

rock on dv8... i just wanna make clear that even tho i'm straight edge, (i hate puttin a label on myself, but what else would i call it????) i Never bash people that do make the choice to drink/smoke/do drugs... i just ask that the persons fully acknowledge the consequence of their action, that's all

cwm4.gif peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

OF course I dont take his post seriously.

Come on, do you think that I think that this Bastardino actually thinks. Of course not.

I dont take this post seriously at all, There is another board where I do my serious posting. I was actually posting to support mareluna, the one intelligent voice on this thread, cause I'm a sober clubber myself. Otherwise I never reply to threads such as this. The rest was just me giving my 2 cents cause I was bored.

[This message has been edited by dv8 (edited 12-05-2000).]

The reason I care about this cause is because as I said before clubs such as TWILO that feed off a druggies give other clubs horrible reputations. Clubs such as Twilo are the reason why we see ANTI X specials on TV. Twilo in today's NYC scene really has to in a way "sacraficed" to stop the bleeding. If we give away TWILO it will take tons of heat of other places such as Vinyl and SF and at least those places can prosper. So once again, please do take me seriously as I have never been more serous in my life and let's unite and become one and have this fucking shithole TWilo shut down once and for all!!!

Get rid of Twilo so Vinyl and SF can prosper?

Ok, Vinyl's a paht club. I heard DT a few months ago there and he blew my mind. But SF?

I've heard enough about that place to never want to go and I won't. But to even try and offer SF as an alternative to Twilo and S&D, or Quivver or Cox or Groove Armada (Can't wait for that 6 hour set on 12/30), Sven Vath, Deep Dish,Paul Van Dyke...etc........it goes on and on

This idea is a farce and should be seen as such. SF instead of Twilo...are you kidding me?

And not for nothing but I've only been there once and I love the place. I don't have to go every week to tell you how awesome it was. One night for my first S&D was plenty to convince me that Twilo is without a doubt the best vibe and just an awesome club.

And I don't drop anymore and haven't for a good 7 months. Smoke my trees often, but that also doesn't make me a drug addict.

Sorry I went long, just felt like I should have. My 2 cents

------------------

Double-Down

[*] double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

dude - i am in

as soon as i am done signing up for the NRA, and helping out with a couple of Pro-Life rallies - i'll picket and hand out flyers

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Young man you sound like a concerned and quality citizen. I am concerned about who named you though. Bastardino is not a name I come across very often. Anyway, do please come down to City Hall and fill out our 100 page complaint form. Please alot at least 2 hours to fill this out. Come early that line can be a doozy. But please don't call me I may be busy with my secretary (wink wink). You know not only Clinton is allowed fun in his office.

I'm glad you are so concerned with Twilo's troublesome situation. I will leak out misinformation through my cronies at the NY POST that there are African Americans being stuffed in closets. Heh Heh. Fatso Al Sharpton will lead a March through Twilo close them down for me leaving my public image intact. Heh Heh don't you just love politics?

Remember a vote for me is a vote wasted..er I mean for the future. Yeah that was it.

------------------

-I's tough running New york City

-Met Fans can all go to hell

-I hate that fat fuck racist Al Sharrpton

-I will raid all drug infested clubs

im in cause twilo sucks cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif