Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone tell me WTF....

deephousemann

Last night I went to Noctural to see DHM (amazing! rain and all!) , but can someone tell me what in the fucking world was going on at Space? It felt like Memorial day weekend for a bunch of confused wanna be ghetto 18 and over local punks starting fights in the middle of the street. Dont even get me started ont the parking!!! I thought the Heat, Marlins and Panthers were all playing on the same block. You couldnt park anywhere, all the lots were pretty much filled by 1145pm.

You also had to see the huge fight that broke out in front of the door of Space. They had to pull the fucking metal doors down because at the same time everyone made a run to get inside without having to pay.

The GHETTONESS was in the AIR !

:vomit2:

grrr it was all ages, give the 18 & over crowd some credit. we arent as bad as you make us out to be, atleast not the us cool preppy ones. ;)

i went to support goodfriend dj SEASUNZ and not like i can go anywhere else under 21+ to hear EDM.. err.. there were like 4 fights, 2 kids fainted in line, and they shut the doors for like 2 hours. and when i was leaving someone got stabbed in the back alley across from warehouse.

i caant wait till dec! finlly turn 21. and then no more stupid shit like lastnite. :)

grrr it was all ages, give the 18 & over crowd some credit. we arent as bad as you make us out to be, atleast not the us cool preppy ones. ;)

i went to support goodfriend dj SEASUNZ and not like i can go anywhere else under 21+ to hear EDM.. err.. there were like 4 fights, 2 kids fainted in line, and they shut the doors for like 2 hours. and when i was leaving someone got stabbed in the back alley across from warehouse.

i caant wait till dec! finlly turn 21. and then no more stupid shit like lastnite. :)

Well I still cant figure out why it takes a few under 21 year old assholes to start shit like this at any venue. I don't know about anyone on here around my age (31) , but when I was growing up back in Jersey/NY going to clubs when you were under 21 was not what it is today.Back then clubs in the city were somewhat of mixed ages. It wasn't all about you being 21 (though you had to be), it was about you looking the part, looking like you were ready to party or had somewhat of that club kid look. It was all about house back then, and I still think the same way for today!!! LOL But thinking back when I was 17-21 getting my ass into places such as Red Zone, Mars, Underground, Quick, Palladium, Shelter, Club USA, Nels, etc... you never saw fights break out like they do today! Yeah you had your hip hops clubs here and there, but the message in the music was different. You just didn't hear about fights, shootings and stabbing's in clubs.

I'm not sure what to make of it, can someone chip in and explain. Tell me what you think cause I'm not feeling these all ages parties, not that I plan to attend, but the whole idea just sucks. If they eliminate these parties, fuck um all ! It's their fault for acting like a bunch of animals!!!

hell if you thought out side was nuts in side jamed packed like it was a tiesto night .... it get this way because these kids have no where els to go to listen techno music ... thats why when thers a open party at space every kid and ther mother shows up ... well i was spinnin that night in the main room and it wasnt too shabby