Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what happened with Richard Grant's Trial?

not 100% sure but I thought I heard they dropped the charges and might even allow him to open up SF again only under a different name or something. Sources told me it might be happening later this year. Don't know who the resident dj will be though...

Do you really think Grant is worrying about who the resident DJ will be at this time. He's hoping his ass won't wind up in the slammer like Peter Gatien's did during his mess with his clubs. btw, what ever happned to Gatien? Did he move back to Canada? Gatien was the man back in the day!

Do you really think Grant is worrying about who the resident DJ will be at this time. He's hoping his ass won't wind up in the slammer like Peter Gatien's did during his mess with his clubs. btw, what ever happned to Gatien? Did he move back to Canada? Gatien was the man back in the day!

Not sure what happened to Gatien, he might have moved back to Canada or something. But I am sure that Grant is worried about who the resident would be...do you think he would want someone like JP or Boris who bring nothing but crackheads into the clubs. He wouldn't last a month if that were the case and he'll be right back where he is right now. He's gonna have to be careful and try to keep it clean.

not 100% sure but I thought I heard they dropped the charges and might even allow him to open up SF again only under a different name or something. Sources told me it might be happening later this year. Don't know who the resident dj will be though...

:laugh: You're a sick fuck.

Not sure what happened to Gatien, he might have moved back to Canada or something. But I am sure that Grant is worried about who the resident would be...do you think he would want someone like JP or Boris who bring nothing but crackheads into the clubs. He wouldn't last a month if that were the case and he'll be right back where he is right now. He's gonna have to be careful and try to keep it clean.

GATIEN WAS DEPORTED...

DO YOU REALLY THINK BORIS BRINGS THE SAME CALIBER OF CRACKHEADS AS JP...??

DO YOU REALLY THINK BORIS BRINGS THE SAME CALIBER OF CRACKHEADS AS JP...??

Probably not to the extent when JP was at the peak of his career back in the Factory days but they do play similar music and there seem to be alot of JP followers who are also big Boris fans

IMO

Richard Grant or Queen Richard as I call him, has nothing to do with the new SF. It is being opened by Eddie Dean, the guy who owns Disqotheque and his partner Matty Johnson who owned the Kit Kat Club in times square and now own a piece of sushi samba.

Gatien was arrested, jailed and then deported. He will not be coming back to the US anytime soon. Queen Richard is a US citizen and cannot be deported but, he can be jailed and if found guilty he will be prohibited from ever opening a club or having a liquor license again.

Richard Grant or Queen Richard as I call him, has nothing to do with the new SF. It is being opened by Eddie Dean, the guy who owns Disqotheque and his partner Matty Johnson who owned the Kit Kat Club in times square and now own a piece of sushi samba.

those have been the rumors floating around for a while now in regards to the new SF but I have some very knowledgable, inside sources who have told me otherwise. Unfortunately, I am not able to say too much right now do to some confidentiality agreements I have with these people but lets just say EVERYONE will be completely shocked once the details are thrown out to the regular people. Oh and it might be happening sooner than people think ;)

Gatien was in jail like 9 months for tax evasion