Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexual acts at clubs

At Limelight this summer, I watched a guy next to me get a blow job from this girl he was with. Everyone watched and cheered as the girl sucked him off. Afterwards she licked her lips and all went back to normal. I wanted to hear sexual stories that you guys have witnessed. cwm35.gif

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to exit like 2 wks ago andi felt that someone was touchin my ass well it was a crowded line and all u know how it is but we had just cut in front so i though whatev i kept on turnin back but i didnt c no one like doin nething except for this guy and i just gave him mean looks then it continues and i um look down and turns out the guy was jerkin off and came on my pant disgusting gross i felt so bad i didnt even react in time by the time i realized like every thing bastrd was gone what a fukin jerkoff man really but hey shit happens thats why i wont go back to exit w out a guy to much shit can happen neways thats my story whata ya think ? cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

This is not really a sexual act, in fact it is kinda fucking disgusting.....but I will post it anyway......At Ohm two weeks ago I was leaning over the bar talking to the bartender(who is real hot by the way) and a group of 4 drunk as girls were sticking their fingers up my fucking ass, I mean up it......I felt it but I thought it was my sisters boyfriend fucking with me because I was trying to pick up on the bt and he was pretty drunk also.....When I turned around, these herbs were laughing hysterically and I didn't even know why(because I had no idea it was them), then my sister(who is a real tough cookie) stepped up to them and almost knocked one girl sober until I stopped her.....I didn't really see the significance of that, does that kinda hideous shit get people off.......I didn't get it nor did I like it......That's my story......Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info.

Gatecrasher @ LL this Friday - PM for list or email HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

Last summer when I was working at this club called the Playroom on a Thursday night, I was cocktailing upstairs, and apparently on the dance floor downstairs there was a really, REALLY, fat woman with a very thin guy, and she was getting "fisted", right there in the middle of the crowd. Of course I missed the show (thank God), and heard about it after work. Pretty nasty. cwm8.gif

------------------

We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

Originally posted by ~surreal~:

Last summer when I was working at this club called the Playroom on a Thursday night, I was cocktailing upstairs, and apparently on the dance floor downstairs there was a really, REALLY, fat woman with a very thin guy, and she was getting "fisted", right there in the middle of the crowd. Of course I missed the show (thank God), and heard about it after work. Pretty nasty. cwm8.gif

Um....Hmm....

cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

A few quotes from one of my fav. movies:

1) ELO!

2) Abbacazzaba! You're my best friend!

3)They Killed Killer B!!!!!

4)Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u YOU"RE COOL Fuck u....I'm Out!

5) Next time....You're gonna give me your Cocktail!......FRUIT!

Hehehehehehe

Back about 2 yrs ago I was at SF and there was this guy, who was banged up and dancing with what he thought was a girl. He was making out with her and "She" had her shirt up and he ws sucking on her tits thinking he was the man. I was looking at him thinking, HOLY SHIT THAT IS SUCH A GUY!! Where were his friends to set him straight. I got so sick after seeing that. - Check for that adam's apple baby!!

Divalious and I were at CPI's this summer and this chick had her face glued to some dudes lap on the dance floor, then she stumbles backwards and a wad of spit goes flying and there's his dick flapping in the breeze -- she was so fucked up, stumbling all over the place, then these dudes are taking turns sticking their fingers in her tweet, grrrroooosssssss!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by Evan:

I felt that I had OD'd myself (I hadn't known somone had OD'd there untill later) and Tunnel was a vessel taking me to Hell. I came out of the hole enough to walk around...I came out of the upstairs bathroom, and saw that the rooms were empty..the lights were still off, music still playing..but no peoplez... I was about to start crying, begging God to bring me back to life. I crawled down the stairs, and the lights started coming on. I felt that that "Tunnel" was landing now in Hell...and I was gonna burn in the fires and stuff... Then I saw all the cops..and relized that this was my own personal Hell..and I was gonna relive my OD and watch as the cops look at my dead body...all this because I by mistake hooked up with underage girls.... I decided that I didn't want to OD with all the drugs in my pocket so I dropped like $300 worth of stuff out on to the floor. The cops saw me and dragged me limply to the door. I was one of the last people to leave the Tunnel that Janurary morning.... The cops interviewed me outside and were asking me where I lived and my name... I decided that all this information was for the cororners report... Finaly, the told me they were done and I could go home. I was shocked... In a really weak voice I asked "B-b-b-but....what about my body?". The cops looked at me starngely..then one of them took his finger, wiped, and showed it to me....cover with white k powder.. He was like "Go home..get some sleep!".. I got the HELL outta there..called on of my friends on my cell..and he was able to talk me out of my hole...Just then I see the girl I had gone to the club with in the first place, drive up with her car.. Got in and went home... It took me TWO YEARS to be able to ever go back to the Tunnel again.

Tunnel 1 month ago: Went down on my then girlfriend right by the DJ booth upsatirs while my boy Eddie Baez spun 20 feet from me.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed my stories..they are 100% true. I hope none of you are offended. But Like I said..I used to be a slut, and am still have a little bit of a exhibitionist... Let me know how you liked them.

Evan

That is some crazy thinking! Good story about the tunnel, man

Originally posted by bungee:

DUDE, u should write a goddamn book, "Sexual escapades of a hardcore drug addicted clubber".

Nah, sounds like a "Taxi cab confessions" type of thing to me...

Entertaining as hell, but I was kinda waiting to see if there was gonna be a money shot in there someplace... sigh... just like the Playboy channel... heads bobbing up and down and no money shot...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Nah, sounds like a "Taxi cab confessions" type of thing to me...

Entertaining as hell, but I was kinda waiting to see if there was gonna be a money shot in there someplace... sigh... just like the Playboy channel... heads bobbing up and down and no money shot...

Man, good story, be careful out there with the crackheadz though. A friend of mine was in webster hall (Bah!) about a month ago getting a blowjob on a couch from this Bulgarian chick who is his sometimes lay and apparently some dude walks right up to him while shes sucking him off and asks for a cigarette. He tolk the guy to fuck off. Thats balls though! I remember seeing a lot of crazy shit back at limelight about five years ago, but then who didnt.

B

------------------

"Fools cant see me thats how it is thats how I like it cause thats my biz"

TUNNEL `97:

I'M STANDING IN THE UNI-SEX BATHROOMS, AND I NOTICE THESE 2 GIRLS LOOKING AT ME AND THEN I HEAR THEM SAYING TO EACH OTHER "YOU FIRST, NO, YOU FIRST"

I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. BEFORE I KNOW IT THEY PINNED ME UP AGAINST THE WALL AND THEY BOTH STARTED KISSING ME. WE GROPED AROUND FOR ABOUT 5 MIN. AND THEN THEY JUST WALKED AWAY.

THEY ABUSED ME.

EXACTLY 1 WEEK LATER AT SF:

I'M WALKING INTO A STALL (DOWNSTAIRS B-ROOM) JUST AS SOME GIRL IS WALKING OUT. OUR EYES MEET, AND SHE TURNS AROUND AND FOLLOWS ME INTO THE STALL. SHE IMMEDIATELY (WITH-OUT SAYING A WORD) UN BUTTONS MY PANTS AND STARTS TO LICK ME. I WAS LIKE HOLY SHIT. AFTER ABOUT A MINUTE OR TWO SHE TAKES A CONDOM OUY OF HER BOOT, PUTS IT ON MY DICK, LIFTS UP HER DRESS AND BENDS OVER WAITING FOR ME TO FUCK HER FROM BEHIND. I SAID FUCK THAT AND WALKED OUT.

------------------

DON'T KNOCK IT

````````TILL U ROCK IT

Wow...where am I while all this nasty shit is going on??? I've never seen anything as graphic as some of these stories you guys are telling. But, I have to admit...Divine and I managed to christen almost every nook and cranny in Webster Hall when he was resident there...it was fun until the owner caught us in a very compromising position in the booth one day...after that I blushed everytime I ran into him... cwm37.gif

------------------

"deep within I'm shaken by the violence of exsisting for only you..."

ROBOCOCK !!!!

LOL!!!!!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

robocock.. Tell me which clubs you go to. I will STAY AWAY from there. That is just SICK if you ask me.. God.. Some ppl need help

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Last Friday at Twilo...

Some really f'ed up girl, and ugly boy were getting all nasty in that back area to the right of the booth (where the steps go up into the corner).

So the two of them "sneak" into the rather well lit nook that sorta leads behind the booth. Girlie sits on his lap, peels her pants to her knees, and strips her top off. She starts tugging at him then moves in with the little head bob. Then they switch off. for a bit. Both of them were really fucked up and it was a nasty scene.

After when they came out, she was getting friendly with some other people... and when she started touching this other guy and shaking his hand, everyone at the back who witnessed the 'event' gave this big hoot - "dude, don't touch that hand!!!" it was sooo funny.

That was a pretty fucked up thing to witness, and funny sitting there with a Twilo staffer, both of us just shaking our heads the whole time.

------------------

cold spoonin' on this lovely autumn day

spoonyd.iwarp.com

Originally posted by Evan:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeww...you peeped on girls peeing man?? That's nasty. I've beat up on guys that looked in the stalls of whatever girl I'm with that night. That's just a HUGE GROSS invasion of privacy. I might be a perv, but there are lines!! (and they ain't made out of K!!)

Evan

WORD!!!

Too bad the lines aren't made of K though.

cwm12.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Originally posted by bionic:

Back about 2 yrs ago I was at SF and there was this guy, who was banged up and dancing with what he thought was a girl. He was making out with her and "She" had her shirt up and he ws sucking on her tits thinking he was the man. I was looking at him thinking, HOLY SHIT THAT IS SUCH A GUY!! Where were his friends to set him straight. I got so sick after seeing that. - Check for that adam's apple baby!!

I rememer that, or at least an incedent like that. The girl (guy) had on a white shirt and was by the stairs on the right. I heard a guy say to him that it was a man, and he said that he knew, but was going to get a bj from her/him. That girl/guy used to let anyone touch her. Those were some crazy times at Factory. -Tion