Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexual acts at clubs

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit man... After going thru the whole thread (including the Cigarrete breaks) I have to say that there really is some kerrazzy shit goin on out there every night.... Lies or facts, Evan's stories are really inspiring... gets the point across, live a little.. just go for it...

I've had my lil escapades while clubbin in Florida, but that was last winter... Miami is great during X-mas season.. everyone gets really "jolly" if u know what I mean... Anyways, they would still be nothin compared to this guy Evan's stories, nor do i have the time to write about the whole experiences, but I can say that Miami is the city for great party Favors... hehe Given and Received..

Greetings to my FL peepz... Justin, Chrissy... U guyz know who u are...

Get ready for Thanxgivin... and then X-mas!!!

C-ya!

oh, and keep postin these stories...

cwm39.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

LOL...That's hillarious. I'm actually going to South Beach with my ex from Jan. 2nd-Jan. 7th. Wild crazy times should happen. I'll let you guys know.

Oh..and again..thanx for all the props! You're the best Nicole!

Evan

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 11-03-2000).]

Originally posted by Evan:

LOL...That's hillarios. I'm actually going to South Beach with my ex from Jan. 2nd-Jan. 7th. Wild crazy times should happen. I'll let you guys know.

Oh..and again..thanx for all the props! You're the best Nicole!

Evan

Well Evan.. just let me know... maybe we can meet while you're down there and go along on one of these escapades!!! I'll defenetely be around, I usually spend most of my winter down there.... We'll defenetely treat ya good... specially If u haven't been around... These tour guides are yer best bet!!!

C u guyz at PVD!!! cwm35.gifcwm32.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Well I know Evan and he sure knows how to party, and is very generous. I like reading his stories and I know that he has much better things to do than lie about anything. He likes to enjoy himself and life-more power to him.

Evan has many friends, the adventures come with that.

Evan you crazy monkey, can't wait to hear what happens this weekend.

cwm5.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Ok Peoples...It's been another weekend. Anybody do anything? I had a pretty chill weekend. Only went to Exit on Saturday night. I did spend a while on those mattresses on the top floor. There is definetly potential there!

Evan

Evan, you went to MK? that's f*ckin great, i am korean and i am yet to step into MK, let alone any Korean club at this point. do you go to any other Korean clubs? not surprised that you encountered these promiscous asian girls.. cwm13.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

stuff i've seen:

Tunnel '96: man getting a blowjob from another man on the main floor of Tunnel at about 9:00am (floor wasn't too crowded then either!)

Twilo '97: man getting a hand job from another man... he was sitting right next to my friend, and she was sitting next to me. my friend turned to me and said, "hell, if they're gonna do this practically right in my lap, i'm gonna stare at them." tongue.gif

Tunnel '98: me and my friend Rob sat down to rest in a dark corner of the upstairs room of Tunnel and saw a guy and girl standing up having sex right next to us

the weirdest thing that happened to me personally was at a rave called Fantasia 3 in 97.. 2 girls from Philly came up to where i was sitting, sat down with me, introduced themselves, and we started hanging out talking for awhile.. one of the girls turned to me and said "would you mind if i kissed you right now?" that was the first time a girl ever asked me that and i was kinda surprised, but i said "ok" and she proceeded to make out with me for quite awhile. i totally lost track of all the friends i went to the party with and wound up hanging out with the 2 girls from Philly for the whole rest of the night. it was actually one of the most fun nights out i've ever had. cwm1.gif

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you all for keeping my original post going for so damn long. I haven't checked this board since I posted it about a month ago and imagine my Fucking surprise when I saw it at the top of the list for today.

Good job, keep it going.

Darren

I was at Limelight about 2 wks ago Saturday before Halloween. It was my very first time ever going there. I was just chilling with my brother in Hip-hop room. Next thing I know, this fly ass sista is dancing with me reggae. Fellas all surrounded me as her skirt went up and she was bare. I lifted her, put her legs in between my body and as I dropped her, titts popped out and bamm, all over my face, etc, etc..... After all that, standing ovation. Funny because I was only there for 10min and bamm!! Talk about madd fun.

Because of multiple feedback that some people know of some of the girls I've hooked up with, I'll put this note up: The girls I had a 3some last week with was NOT Diane and Lisa. I tried to get with both of them once, but they said they liked being with each other only. J/K.

Evan

One time I was at a club on the West Coast with my gf at the time and another couple friends of ours. The club was pretty chill and we were sittin' a little out of the way of the main crowd.

My gf and her friend decided they were going to have a blowjob contest and proceeded to go down on me and our other friend. It was pretty damn cool. We had an audience for awhile. I think my other friend wasen't used to the public thing cause he got all bashful... Oh well some peeps just dig on it more than others...

cwm4.gif

Kitty: No...That's the only Korean club I've been to.

Yanen: I was wondering where you were. I tried to take pictures in clubs, but it's hard to sneak the damn camera in!

To the rest of you guys: Thanx for all the PMs I have received. I have over 25 new ones in the last week alone from multiple people who have told me that because of my experiences, they took a chance in the last couple of weekends....and because of that..They hooked up EVERY night. I'm glad I could inspire you guys. I hope the people who wrote me the experiences will share them with you guys in more posts here.

Evan

at lick it limelight about 5 years ago -in the corridors, i use to see all kinds of illicit shit goin on.. one time i seen some guy butt fuckin another guy--i was fuckin shocked..and the guy who was getting butt fucked was asking me for a bump.. i was like later- and walked out. Another time was at Roxy-and saw a girl blowing two guys on the sidewalk..the girl was hot...i walked by..and she gasped for air and was muttering something like "oh yes, yummy, i love cock"..as i walked further away...i had to re-circle and get another peak..by the time this happened...the girl was bent over being fucked, while sucking the other guy off (i walked even closer, and this girl turned out to be a transvestite, getting butt fucked)--i was like-- 'get a hotel'..... True STory with me- I've got b.j.'s while sitting on a sofer at lime light, i've got b.j.'s in bathrooms...many times by hot transexuals.

No offense to you, Evan... but do you people (guys in general) actually think this guy is "Big Willy" b/c he sticks his dick everywhere??? Come on now... It's one thing to be "loose" but this guy really likes to kiss and tell... Gettin over on "random Exit and SF chics who are rollin there faces off" and "off the boat Korean girls who were probably 'forced' into prostitution so they could stay in this country" does not impress me...

Whoever thinks that this guy is "so KEWL" - you need to get a life...

Just my $.25...

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch. Damn girl. You don't have to bite. I guess you never had tried to just live free and have fun. It's NEVER about taking advantage of someone's situation. I don't go to bars and look for the girls that are drunk. Nor do I go to the clubs and look for the girls that are fucked up. It's about just fucken having fun. It's called free love. So, why don't you removed that huge stick that is up your ass, and go get laid. Or better yet, leave it in, and ask the guy to shove it in and out. It's kinda kinky that way. :-)

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 11-09-2000).]

Originally posted by executress:

Stick up my ass??? Oh no you didn't...

Obviously, you must not have taken notice to the fact that I wasn’t intending to offend you… But since you told me to do a repulsive thing with a stick, I’ll take it that you wanna fight….Buddy, you would have no idea what to do with the opportunities that come my way… I believe in “Quality†not “Quantityâ€â€¦ I’m what you call a “selective†not desperate to bang everything that comes my way….. unlike some people….

To re-iterate, my previous post made an indication to the others on this thread who think that you’re “King Shit†because you like to elaborate your stories in detail… they think you’re “King Shit†because “Stick your dick everywhereâ€â€¦. My opinion is that a characteristic such as that – is only impressive to uuuhhhhh, LOSERS….

And BTW, as far as me getting Laid, honey I GETS MINE...

Will you two pipe down?...I'm still reading the stories.....started 2 days ago you know...

------------------

What da.....

just keeping the chain alive...

i wanna read some more stuff by Evan ....you have a gift...POSITIVITY...and more importantly you give it to others.....although i'm cracked up @ most stuff i read ..rather than get exited...but still its better than reading the news.....

peace and love to all....be careful out there...PROTECT YOURSELF

cwm12.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

Just because you start off a post with "no offense" does not mean that you are underneath a security blanket where you can say whatever you want. You still hurt me with you remark. Why did you have to talk negatively? Why can't you just enjoy yourself and have fun. If you are not interested..then move on. Don't post anything. But don't start shit. If I'm in a club and some people start doign shit I'm not into, I'll get up and move to a different part of the club. I'm not gonna try and fuck up everybody's elses trip by tapping them on the shoulder and saying "excuse me, but I don't think what you are doing is fun". That's EXACTLY what you did over here. Just let the energy flow. Why don't you tell us what the most exotic, erotic moment you ever had? Just free it. Share it. Nobody here will judge you. Everyone here is anonymous. If you share, you will give pleasure to people who read it as well as releasing some of your energy. Who knows...Maybe a experience that you tell, might lead someone else to experience the same kind of joy and happiness. That is the kind of PMs I get everyday. I have NOT received ONE negative PM from people, but over FORTY FIVE PMs from people who have taken what I have told here to heart and tried having a little fun in clubs. So far, 3 people are now dating the girls they met in clubs, while 18 others have gotten laid (something they admit they haven't gotten in a while). Yes, some people might think it's a little scandulous hooking up with mulitple people you don't know in a club. But you parents in the 60s did it. It's called Free Love. Jut HAVE FUN.

Evan