Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something to Think About......

vampress

Ok so I was bored cause my internet service was down, so usually when this happens I write whatever is on my mind........I hope you guys enjoy and take some of the things mentioned on there into consideration;)!!!

I Wonder?

I ask myself this question every time I look in the mirror and see the image of a person I thought I knew. Am I the same person, girl, mother, daughter, friend, or woman I was yesterday? But then I guess we all ask ourselves this question from time to time, and maybe it’s a good thing we do……cause it keeps us in touch with reality. We sometimes get so lost in everything else that goes on around us that we seem to forget the things or people that really matter in our lives. When was the last time we just sat back and took a deep breath and look at our surroundings and noticed how wonderful life is?

Not often enough I bet!

This life is so hectic that we can’t help but to lose touch with the simple things, and it’s those simple things that make our lives worth while. When was the last time we picked a flower and smelled it? When was the last time we just sat in front of the ocean and watch the beauty of Mother Nature crash on the surface? When was the last time we watched shooting stars? When was the last time we watched birds fly? When was the last time we held a Butterfly in your hands? When was the last time we stood outside in the rain? When was the last time we watched a Sunrise or Sunset? Last but not least, when was the last time you said I Love You to a loved one? I bet I just made you stop and think, well if you haven’t done so………. do it now. If there is one thing I learned in the past few months is that life can take very unexpected turns, but before it makes those turns on the way there stop for a few and try doing everything I have mentioned, cause I will bet you one thing, no matter what turns or surprises life my have for you………at least you appreciated everything that was in between and will never be left with the questions “What if or I Wonder"!

Ok so I was bored cause my internet service was down, so usually when this happens I write whatever is on my mind........I hope you guys enjoy and take some of the things mentioned on there into consideration;)!!!

I Wonder?

I ask myself this question every time I look in the mirror and see the image of a person I thought I knew. Am I the same person, girl, mother, daughter, friend, or woman I was yesterday? But then I guess we all ask ourselves this question from time to time, and maybe it’s a good thing we do……cause it keeps us in touch with reality. We sometimes get so lost in everything else that goes on around us that we seem to forget the things or people that really matter in our lives. When was the last time we just sat back and took a deep breath and look at our surroundings and noticed how wonderful life is?

Not often enough I bet!

This life is so hectic that we can’t help but to lose touch with the simple things, and it’s those simple things that make our lives worth while. When was the last time we picked a flower and smelled it? When was the last time we just sat in front of the ocean and watch the beauty of Mother Nature crash on the surface? When was the last time we watched shooting stars? When was the last time we watched birds fly? When was the last time we held a Butterfly in your hands? When was the last time we stood outside in the rain? When was the last time we watched a Sunrise or Sunset? Last but not least, when was the last time you said I Love You to a loved one? I bet I just made you stop and think, well if you haven’t done so………. do it now. If there is one thing I learned in the past few months is that life can take very unexpected turns, but before it makes those turns on the way there stop for a few and try doing everything I have mentioned, cause I will bet you one thing, no matter what turns or surprises life my have for you………at least you appreciated everything that was in between and will never be left with the questions “What if or I Wonder"!

I ran out of toilet paper. Can someone please help? Maybe start by giving me the sleevenotes to that Matt Darey CD that you clowns were talking about in that other thread. :finger:

I ran out of toilet paper. Can someone please help? Maybe start by giving me the sleevenotes to that Matt Darey CD that you clowns were talking about in that other thread. :finger:

the only clown here is u... u circus freak...

just messin. but dont be talkin about matt darey like that :)

Just believe in who u are, there are some that are "lost" and cant figure out that way and will lose alot more in the end, if so, then u are fucked in the end and will never able to regain what u have lost when u didnt figure out what u had or the other person, look in the mirror and say is this who I really am, if so then good, if then, seek help or hang out with bling for a day and then do some drugs and then u will be back to reality :)

Wow! I hate it when my internet is down! What did we ever do before it? I think you have found a great way to pass the time.

I Wonder?When was the last time we just sat back and took a deep breath and look at our surroundings and noticed how wonderful life is?

Every day! It's Miami, how could you not love it?!

When was the last time we picked a flower and smelled it?

I don't pick flowers, but I smell them every day. I love how Miami is eternally in bloom.

When was the last time we just sat in front of the ocean and watch the beauty of Mother Nature crash on the surface?

Saturday. I should do it more.

When was the last time we watched shooting stars?

That has been a while. It's tough when living in a brightly lit city. But there was a big one we went out into the swamp to see a while back.

When was the last time we watched birds fly?

Oh every day! The green parrots are wonderful! They are out in full force this spring. Plus, I have a great view from my office of Magnificent Frigate Birds, Pelicans, Black Vultures, and so many others. And we have baby pigeons on the balcony. We got to see the last clutch learn how to fly.

When was the last time we held a Butterfly in your hands?

Um, about a month ago. Actually, I almost had one earlier this evening, but she flitted off.

When was the last time we stood outside in the rain?

When was the last rain? I was probably caught in it. Seems like every time I bring an umbrella, it doesn't rain.

When was the last time we watched a Sunrise or Sunset?

OK, that's been a while. But sunsets on the pier in Naples rule. Does it count that I have a picture of one that I took on Marco Island as my desktop background?

Last but not least, when was the last time you said I Love You to a loved one?

About 5 mins ago.

I have to admit that I am not a very introspective person. I do tend to live in the future, always trying to think ahead. But it is always good to slow down and enjoy the now.

I Wonder?

Not often enough I bet!

Nice Ingrid... :)