Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here's Who's Pissin' Me Off..........

1) Friends that I thought were FRIENDS but just douche bags who FUCKIN' USED me....FUCK YA'LL

2) TRUE friends that left me because I don't work with them anymore....I'd mention names but I, JOHNNYBLACKROC, BIG SAL, JIMBO, SLUGGO, CHAVIE, or what ever the fuck you want to call me, am bigger than all of you fuckin' jellyfish, spineless, no backin', low life assholes that can SUCK THE SCUM OFF OF MY SHOES.......I'LL be back and better than ya'll............

3) People that were fake friends and STILL owe me money and have not even called to say hey, how are you? FUCK YOU and your new venue in SEASIDE and your new "partnership" in ORTLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) The people who run the GUESTLIST portion of this website, that I e-mailed 15 x's to get a fawkin party started that I am not even workin'.....FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Friends that I thought were FRIENDS but just douche bags who FUCKIN' USED me....FUCK YA'LL

2) TRUE friends that left me because I don't work with them anymore....I'd mention names but I, JOHNNYBLACKROC, BIG SAL, JIMBO, SLUGGO, CHAVIE, or what ever the fuck you want to call me, am bigger than all of you fuckin' jellyfish, spineless, no backin', low life assholes that can SUCK THE SCUM OFF OF MY SHOES.......I'LL be back and better than ya'll............

3) People that were fake friends and STILL owe me money and have not even called to say hey, how are you? FUCK YOU and your new venue in SEASIDE and your new "partnership" in ORTLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) The people who run the GUESTLIST portion of this website, that I e-mailed 15 x's to get a fawkin party started that I am not even workin'.....FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm, u couldnt wait till FU Friday???

sorry dude, but you sound worse than I do...when I unleash the PMS monster

Umm okay...What happened???

And wouldn't it be better to talk to the people in person??

No matter how bitter or pissed you are, i have nothing but love for ya.

Signed,

Your Ghetto Tour Guide :)

If they weren't talking SHIT about me behind my back I would.....No matter....Found out what TRUE friends I have....

Peace

Well some people have nothing going on and need to talk about other people to make themselves feel important.

It will all work out im sure.

If they weren't talking SHIT about me behind my back I would.....No matter....Found out what TRUE friends I have....

Peace

Its all good man...lots of us miss you...shit will clear up...I told u that the last tuesday you need anything let me know...i ment it..and you know that

"Do not put too much faith in words spoken by a voice you did not hear!"

But if you did hear it, then F**K them. You don't need someone to hold a knife to your back just waitin' to stab you. Count yourself lucky that you found out now.

sorry guy, this kind of situation always suck. but you're prob better off w/o those kind of toxic friends anyway.

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

This is one list I am glad I am not a part of. Hope everything is OK!

By the way, I thought I was having flashbacks to when this used to be a fun board with all the old school names! What's up everyone!

This is one list I am glad I am not a part of. Hope everything is OK!

It's going to be alright......I'll make sure of it....B T W, I'm almost completely in the real world again. Started a job as a Mortgage Loan Officer and Office Manager training so we gotta get together for a few one night....Hope all's weel with you too

It's going to be alright......I'll make sure of it....B T W, I'm almost completely in the real world again. Started a job as a Mortgage Loan Officer and Office Manager training so we gotta get together for a few one night....Hope all's weel with you too

Hell yeah...sounds like a plan. Are you back working in the city????