Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tats

tat on foot - i guess it depends on what it is. if its like a vine or soemthing like that NO.

star tat - sure why not. but if its on you back shoulder...gheyyyyyyyyy

BUTTTTTT really, it shouldn't matter. do what you want, its your body. you should be getting the tat for you, not for others.

what do you guys think of a guy getting a tat on his foot? And also can a guy get a star or stars. just want some comments on this thanks

I have a rock n' roll industry friend who has an outline of a star on each spinal bone, a spine of stars. :aright: Please do for yourself what makes you happy, and to hell with what others think.

what do you guys think of a guy getting a tat on his foot? And also can a guy get a star or stars. just want some comments on this thanks

what type of star are you talking about? .....just curious.....

whatever you do just make sure and go to a good artist....i've seen some people with some tacky art done on them due to the fact that they had a wacked out artist do their work...nothing worse than that....there's an artist on this board who's opinion i respect a lot when it comes to tatts....if you live anywhere near the NY area you should look him up and see some of his work.........i'm flying up from FL later in the year to have him put angel wings on my back....it's worth taking the trip for me.

I agree, do what you want just make sure its something you want and will want forever and make sure the artist is good at what he does.

I would try and do something different from stars since they are popping up everywhere these days but its your body- get what you like. Good luck and post some pics if you get it :)

what type of star are you talking about? .....just curious.....

whatever you do just make sure and go to a good artist....i've seen some people with some tacky art done on them due to the fact that they had a wacked out artist do their work...nothing worse than that....there's an artist on this board who's opinion i respect a lot when it comes to tatts....if you live anywhere near the NY area you should look him up and see some of his work.........i'm flying up from FL later in the year to have him put angel wings on my back....it's worth taking the trip for me.

ps: what is the artists name/website???

tattoos are so 80's/90's... i think the tattoo craze is over by now no?

Tattoos have been around for thousands of years. This most personalized form of self expression is too unique to go out of style. It's a classic, IMO. I don't have any myself, but am very open to it. I think certain tats show their age or time, so picking something timeless is key...

piercing has been around for ages as well, and thats run its course already too... it just seems there was a big tat/piercing boom late 80's through the 90's and its kinda over with already... i dont know, to me its just corny... and something i regret doing.

piercing has been around for ages as well, and thats run its course already too... it just seems there was a big tat/piercing boom late 80's through the 90's and its kinda over with already... i dont know, to me its just corny... and something i regret doing.

Did you get a tat you wish you hadn't? I told myself to wait until I'm 30...

who cares....you only live once.....if you want it get it.....if you regret it later on or get tired of it then there's always laser tat removal.....whether it's the "in" thing or not, that should have no bearing on if you get it....in fact, never get it because it's something you *think* looks cool....get it because it means something to you.

img - contact bodii

man i went to a doctors just to see how much tattoo removal cost..

600 for each treatment b/c of the size, and he said atleast 5 treatments for me...

Does it leave a scar or does it look clean? and has anyone used cover up makeup? does that really work, or look made up?

tattoos are so 80's/90's... i think the tattoo craze is over by now no?

They did blow up in the 90's it seemed everyone was getting something. But the craze is not over, i was at jones beach field 4 and its pretty young. I swear everyone had a bad tattoo. Some guy had the superman sign tattoo'd on his chest. The funniest part was the kid could not have been more than 130 pounds. I guess people have always gotten bad ones, b4 i graduated high school 2 of my friends got their HS football numbers on their shoulders. How al bundy is that?

I designed my own so its personal and one of a kind. I still like it, and i'm glad i got it.

who cares....you only live once.....if you want it get it...whether it's the "in" thing or not, that should have no bearing on if you get it...

exxactly.

...in fact, never get it because it's something you *think* looks cool....get it because it means something to you.

hmmm, not necessarily.

i got my tat not really for the design (the tribal design doesnt mean anythign at all) but for the act of getting one. i try to do whatever scares or challenges me, and needles was a very scary thing. i knew i wanted a tattoo at the time, but didn't know of what. but really it was the act of gettin it that enticed me - not necessarily the tattoo itself.

the tat is on my lower back and i think i like it so much b/c i never see it. so when i do, its always a treat. i would never get another tat.