• Groovejet
    • Level
    • Space
    • Crobar
    • Nerve
    • Lola
    • Nocturnal
    • Salvation

Groovejet, The Mix ( if you went to both in one night there's was no going wrong)

Living Room in Downtown was an amazing and uderestimated club. Phazon sounded so danm good in there. Place had a really dark feeling that was appealing to me... great place to place some dark afterhrs. tracks!!

Liquid is a club that must not be forgotten also.

Living Room in wash ave. had its thing going back then too. But I think Groovejet and The Mix are the 2 top choices for me.

You are right, did consider it thou ... at the same time, only 10 options could go on the poll.

From back in the days ... The mix, which I spaced out on and should had included, Chilli Pepper, the Spot, The Cameo :eek:, etc etc

Or from nowadays, Opium, Nikki, Mansion, Amika, etc, etc

HOW QUICKLY YOU FORGET WARSAW WAS GREAT AND AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT REMEMBERS CHAOS AS WELL ..... OR IS IT BECAUSE the people who read this board are 20 yrs old and think crobar and space are good clubs ? BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

HOW QUICKLY YOU FORGET WARSAW WAS GREAT AND AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT REMEMBERS CHAOS AS WELL ..... OR IS IT BECAUSE the people who read this board are 20 yrs old and think crobar and space are good clubs ? BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Chaos owner married one of the Bernaola twins ... :pint:

10080.jpg

Btw ... remember the place were The Shop is today ... Rebar? :beer:

Everyone knows that the best club of all time was SHADOW LOUNGE. The Old Space was great on Fridays too, but, overall, the energy was unbeatable at the SHADOW LOUNGE. It was great to leave Shadow though, on Saturdays at 4 AM and go to Space to party when Edgar spun afterhours.

Shadow Lounge :bounce::bowdown:

Classic Space :bowdown:

Nocturnal is Beautiful and is also on my list, but it just opened. Experiences still need to be lived in the building. It will happen! To me it is the futuristic Shadow Lounge that is now. :flame::biggun:

old school south beach in this order:

GROOVEJET

THE KITCHEN

BASH

south florida - GROOVEJET

The EDGE

generic soul events!

all over - groovejet

Aahzz

simons

now thats for florida - worldwide??

groovejet

the kitchen (bono's club in dublin ireland)

tie for 3rd - tribehouse (dusseldorf germany) & renaissance :bowdown: