Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scents....

Hi ladies..looking for a new scent...gettin tired of the same ol. As of now I alternate Burberry Brit, BCBG Sexy & Hanae Morae (sp?) . My mom just got Miami by J. LO ...lol it's funny cause i teased her about but it literally smells so clean and fresh. It's a very beachy scent...hard to describe but i'm sure you get my drift! So what do you girls prefer to wear?

Guest onisakura

I like to wear Manifesto by Isabella Rosellini for work and when i dress up. Its not that common and i get a lot of compliments on it. To go out i alternate Donna Karan Chaos and more often Thierry Mugler Angel, spicy but sweet.

I like to wear Manifesto by Isabella Rosellini for work and when i dress up. Its not that common and i get a lot of compliments on it. To go out i alternate Donna Karan Chaos and more often Thierry Mugler Angel, spicy but sweet.

i used to love donna karan cashmere mist but i dont think they make it any more...i've never heard of Manifesto...what type of smell is it?

my newest one is nanette lepore....i've been wearing that a lot for day and night....it's very powderery but at the same time elegant.......i switch it up with angel sometimes...i get a lot of compliments on that one.

My signature scent is Lolita Lempinika, which I discovered walking past some woman one day. I get a lot of compliments on it, but it seems a bit heavy now that summer is here. It's a sultry sweet fruity scent. I just wear it on dinner dates with my bf, it seems to drive him wild. ;)

I just picked up Ferregamo's Incanto Dream, also fruity, with mango and pineapple, kinda zesty, and for the day, Kenneth Cole's Reaction for her. It's more subtle, kind of flowery, but also clean.

Does anyone know of any perfumes that resemble the scent of baby powder?

me toooooooooo. i wear hate smelling like other people. i actually wear RL polo sport. they discontinued it so i went to like 4 diff places to get 3 bottles the original. their new polo sport isn't that great. bummer.
i loved polo sport woman, the citrus/grapefruit gave it a really clean scent. not overpowering at all.i usually wear 24 faubourg by hermes, but it's too much for summer. this summer i'll probably wear the green tea one from bulgari.

My signature scent is Lolita Lempinika, which I discovered walking past some woman one day. I get a lot of compliments on it, but it seems a bit heavy now that summer is here. It's a sultry sweet fruity scent. I just wear it on dinner dates with my bf, it seems to drive him wild. ;)

I just picked up Ferregamo's Incanto Dream, also fruity, with mango and pineapple, kinda zesty, and for the day, Kenneth Cole's Reaction for her. It's more subtle, kind of flowery, but also clean.

annick goutal has a fragrance that smells like baby powder, i can't recall the name... maybe petite cherie? :type:

Lolita is a great fragrance.....i was so close to getting it but my boss wears it all the time....and unlike fashion trends i like to be unique with my scents...the nanette lepore is pretty much powdery but a little spicy so you could easily wear it in the evenings....

Wow thanks chicas! Some of these I have never heard before and I'm really curious to try them...oh yeah and don't sleep on that J. Lo scent I was tellin you about...lol it seriously smells soo good...J. lo actually did good for herself for once! lol

i never like anything j-ho..lol.....but you've got me curious to go check it out.....a chick could never have too many perfumes.....my friend at work just got givenchy - irrestible which is tres nice.....and i'm a sucker for givenchy so i think that'll be my next one......

• 3 weeks later...