Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pure?

josmus

I believe Pure only opens one room on Sundays, not sure. OPM is a locals reggae/hip-hop party and is a nice change of pace (more reggae) and some space to move - not as packed as the other nights but still a party, especially midnight to 3am. The walk is about 8 minutes between the spots.

Howdy everyone. My friends and I are totally into trance and some of us hip hop, we will be in town june 24th. We are going to ICE on Friday,OPM on Sat., and finally Drai's to end our night :roll: hee,hee,hee. Any suggestions, deals on table/bottle etc...?

Howdy everyone. My friends and I are totally into trance and some of us hip hop, we will be in town june 24th. We are going to ICE on Friday,OPM on Sat., and finally Drai's to end our night :roll: hee,hee,hee. Any suggestions, deals on table/bottle etc...?

pm masterweb for opm, pm darkviken for drais, pm me for ice and everything else.

I believe Pure only opens one room on Sundays, not sure. OPM is a locals reggae/hip-hop party and is a nice change of pace (more reggae) and some space to move - not as packed as the other nights but still a party, especially midnight to 3am. The walk is about 8 minutes between the spots.

From Pure's VIP host:

"PURE is open on sunday's, just the main room, not the patio or Red Room.....Its a little more mellow on Sunday's, but still a good time"