Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NOT GUILTY!!!, Bitches!!

precog

im so glad hes innocent !! i dont believe he did it . and if he did do it ! id put the kids parents in jail before i put MJ in there .what parent leaves his kids with grown ups they barely know ??c'mon man !! gimme a fucking break !! :rolleyes:
I agree 100%. people will naturally say money talks. yeah, money affords you the best legal talent money can buy. the bottom line is you have a jury system money can’t buy, who made a decision based on the facts they heard.

to believe a parent would be aware of molestation against ther child, and continue to allow it to happen defies common sense. the prosecution won their case in court of public opinion, but not in the courtroom where it counts.

MJ’s behavior might not meet the test of morality, whatever morality one prescribes to. :half: however, the jury clearly felt his behavior was not criminal.

I agree 100%. people will naturally say money talks. yeah, money affords you the best legal talent money can buy. the bottom line is you have a jury system money can’t buy, who made a decision based on the facts they heard.

to believe a parent would be aware of molestation against ther child, and continue to allow it to happen defies common sense. the prosecution won their case in court of public opinion, but not in the courtroom where it counts.

MJ’s behavior might not meet the test of morality, whatever morality one prescribes to. :half: however, the jury clearly felt his behavior was not criminal.

agreed. tony if i could type and bullshit as well as you do .. dude , id be president :laugh:

Neverland Ranch to open soon!!! road trip anyone? :party:

ahahahahahahaha !

.....on a serious note though.....if MJ knows better, the first thing on his itinerary tomorrow would be to stop by Home Depot and purchase some lumber and board that ranch up......call the realtor and put it up for sale......it has brought him nothing but drama.....he has his own kids now, they should be reason enough to become a recluse......

Makes you wonder why he adopted.... :confused:

.....did you mean by him hiring a surrogate mom ?.... i think the abuse in his childhood was too much..... it was a dysfunctional family to say the least... but what family doesnt have skeletons in the closet...big or small ?.....

Who cares. Ok, he's not gulity. Move on. We got much more important things to worry about...

1) War In Iraq

2) The Economy

3) Global Warming

4) The Environment

5) Gas prices

Just to name a few.....

This is just retarded. I understand it's a news story and all, but it doesn't deserve all the hype and attention it has gotten. This just diverts our attention from more imporant issues. Sad :(

My 2 cents...

Who cares. Ok, he's not gulity. Move on. We got much more important things to worry about...

1) War In Iraq

2) The Economy

3) Global Warming

4) The Environment

5) Gas prices

Just to name a few.....

This is just retarded. I understand it's a news story and all, but it doesn't deserve all the hype and attention it has gotten. This just diverts our attention from more imporant issues. Sad :(

My 2 cents...

I agree with you bro!