Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the King and Queen of the board???

WELL, I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF POSTS HERE YET, BUT I AM THE KING!!! DO A SEARCH ON ME!!! ALL YOU WILL FIND ARE MOOSEKNUCKLE POSTS!!! I'M SMART!!!! AND FUNNY!!!! CAMELTOE!!!!! AND PANTIEBACON!!!! HOW HARD ARE YOU LAUGHING RIGHT NOW?!?!?! HUH?!?!?!!!! FUNNY STUFF HERE!!!!! WATCH FOR ME ON TOUR!!!! I'LL BE STANDING ON STAGE SAYING 'CAMELTOE' AND 'MOOSEKNUCKLE' AND PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AND WANT TO HAVE MY CHILDREN!!!!! CAMELTOE!!!! IT'S FUNNY!!!!! cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Who officially holds the most posts on this board? Who is the un-official King and Queen?

hmmmmm...silly question......of course its...ME smile.gif .....hehehehe.....j/k

L

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

i'm the prince . . .

and my harem includes breann, blueangel, brandie, divalicious, punkybrewster, rachel, nikki, amalkav, all the kitties and the rest of the females who post on here . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

As for King...seems that the former kingly types have abdicated and now it's a tossup of Scarpini and Scrapini. As for the Queen, well, we've got _fizz_nag, ummm....or maybe that's not what you meant? cwm1.gif

------------------

Bilk, Robb, Pilfer, & Steele

Invesment Banking for The New Millennium

New York, NY 10022

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 12-05-2000).]

Queen sounds too stuffy and I don't have the posts anyway. Can I be a princess???? And then everyone can take care of me?

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by eggmok:

i'm the prince . . .

and my harem includes breann, blueangel, brandie, divalicious, punkybrewster, rachel, nikki, amalkav, all the kitties and the rest of the females who post on here . . .

Hmm nice... yo IM me!

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Well, I don't mean to get all logical on everyone here but I don't think there is a one "King and Queen". I do, however, think that for different subjects(music, drugs, clubs, jokes, etc.) there are some who are "the best".

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

Well, I don't mean to get all logical on everyone here but I don't think there is a one "King and Queen". I do, however, think that for different subjects(music, drugs, clubs, jokes, etc.) there are some who are "the best".

Mikey

I definitely agree with you!

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

As for King...seems that the former kingly types have abdicated and now it's a tossup of Scarpini and Scrapini. As for the Queen, well, we've got _fizz_nag, ummm....or maybe that's not what you meant? cwm1.gif

I would love to be The Queen. Then I would demand darkness and Mac wearing nothing but a spoon and a smile.

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Are you the supreme goddess based on yourposts?????????????

No, I'm the supreme goddess based on my style. wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it.” - Anonymous angel.gif

Originally posted by eggmok:

i'm the prince . . .

Awwww...thank you baby!!!

Breann

Mikey

Smart answer!

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

I would like to say all New Yorkers are created equal and we are all 'Gods' and 'Goddess's' in each of our minds. We shall be judged NOT by the Quantity nor the Quality of our posts doing so would diminish who we truly are. Instead we are each special in a surreal sense. No matter what though remember you are a New Yorker.

A vote for me is a vote wasted..er. I mean for the future. Yeah that's it.

------------------

-I's tough running New york City

-Met Fans can all go to hell

-I hate that fat fuck racist Al Sharrpton

-I will raid all drug infested clubs

Mikey

Mikey You are on FIRE TODAY !!!!!

Great posts !!

------------------

AIM vampie